• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Who would try this?

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Very Impressive Body Armor

That guy didn't even flinch when the bullet hit the vest. He should have had on safety glasses. I give him KUDOS for standing behind his product....LITERALLY!

H

Herr Heckler Koch

Any one know where the round and its conserved momentum deposited its remaining energy? I wonder if the cartridge might have been a sub-power light load?

protias

That would be nice to have in case some criminal wants to shoot me. At least I know my body is protected.

Firearms Iinstuctor

Any one know where the round and its conserved momentum deposited its remaining energy? I wonder if the cartridge might have been a sub-power light load?

The founder and owner inventor of the modren day soft body armor. Richard Davis would shoot himslef with full power 44 mag loads and I have seen videos of him being shot with 308 wearing his rifle rated armor.

This guy wasn't the frist.

Firearms Iinstuctor

That would be nice to have in case some criminal wants to shoot me. At least I know my body is protected.

Armor is nice to have on when you need it. But the trouble is that it is hot makes you sweat a lot and isn't that fun to wear.

I wore the best money could buy measured and fitted to me it still wasn't that great to wear. It was always nice to get it off at the end of a shift.

But I never went to work with out it.

But I haven't put it on from the time I retired.

nevinsb

Armor is nice to have on when you need it. But the trouble is that it is hot makes you sweat a lot and isn't that fun to wear.

I wore the best money could buy measured and fitted to me it still wasn't that great to wear. It was always nice to get it off at the end of a shift.

But I never went to work with out it.

But I haven't put it on from the time I retired.

Definitely lighter than the IOTV.