• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast 10/30 at 9:00 AM

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Richmond OC breakfast, Sat. 10/30 at 9:00 AM

River City Diner
Parham & I-95
803 East Parham Rd...........
directions.
Richmond, Va.
(804) 266-1500

Bring your appetite and notebooks - there is a lot to talk about.

If you need VCDL info cards, I'll have them.

PS - Skidmark will contribute his computer tale of woe.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Saturday is the opening day of Muzzle loader season but since we had the equivalent of 40 days and nights of rain, I think I'd rather drink coffee and catch up on the happenings of the populated world.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Time for a group trip to see the fall folliage along the river?

Just got a call from Skid - he will regale us the latest edition of the Scotland Neck Ferry debacle - including demands to prove legality of gun, show identification and more.

He'll surely include his substantive discourse with the local sheriff and VDOT representatives - my sympathies to them. :lol:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Just got a call from Skid - he will regale us the latest edition of the Scotland Neck Ferry debacle - including demands to prove legality of gun, show identification and more.

He'll surely include his substantive discourse with the local sheriff and VDOT representatives - my sympathies to them. :lol:

Can't wait to hear that one!
Was that what caused the storms this week?:lol:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Skidmark's day just kept getting better and better, but I'll let him tell you about it tomorrow.

(teaser)
Yes, they did. Yes, he has been. Yes, there is a date set.

Be sure to bring your popcorn.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Great breakfast - seven hungry mouths well feed.

Much conversation about the upcoming GA session and shared info about certain personal experiences. Advice and thoughts given in both categories - Seven heads are always better than one. :D

Peter you look good on that bike - new image or just repackaging the old? :lol:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Great breakfast - seven hungry mouths well feed.

Much conversation about the upcoming GA session and shared info about certain personal experiences. Advice and thoughts given in both categories - Seven heads are always better than one. :D

Peter you look good on that bike - new image or just repackaging the old? :lol:

Just extending my first childhood I never got out of!