• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Loaded Open Carry gets an unexpected and unwitting ally

Jim675

Founder's Club Member
Interesting read although we all already know its a right. It's the headache, the money that keeps letting them trample our rights.

While it is a headache, I see no other way. The court's time is valuable and unless we want a government so large it can supply every citizen with their own judge then there must be some minimal hurdle to bringing suit. Money as always, presents a convenient barrier.

The only other alternative I see is to lower the effort required to create or repeal a law - please NO!

It should be much harder, and fraught with personal liability dangers for the drafter if the law is found to be constitutionally wanting.

ZeroG

Very interesting read. But as someone posted earlier. Until someone file suit and decides to challenge the constitutionality of the PC, we're stuck obeying it unless we want to be arrested.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
It may be UOC, but CA seems to have the largest number of OCers of any state. I can browse the CA forum for hours and not see the same user twice. Shouldn't be hard to organize.