• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A Portrait of a Patriot

bomber

I respect and support people who risk it all to question their government, not people who risk it all to serve their government.

DonRow

^^^^^^^^^^

"Question with boldness"
-Thomas Jefferson

By all means its our job as US citizens to question government. One of the main reasons the 1st amendment is there is to protect us when we do question government. 2nd amendment is there to protect us against a tyrannical government. That's what one of the first things hitler did was take the guns away from the people. Anyone who questions government as to what the hell there doing is a patriot.

So question?? Hell yeah by all means. But don't hold it against the military there just doing there job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rodbender

This is a fine tribute to our fine people in our military around the world. However, the spokes person Oli north, was the wrong one to give it, because he is the same person that sent a young LT.. in Nam up the river who was doing nothing wrong but following orders from north. This young LT. QUESTIONED THESE ORDERS, TO THE POINT OF BEING THREATENED, TO BE COURT MARSHALED, IF HE CONTINUED TO REFUSE NORTH'S ORDERS. NORTH THREW HIM TO THE WOLVES WHEN HIS ASS GOT IN A SLING FOR HIS ORDERS AND LIED AND PUT ALL THE BLAME ON LT. KILEY. NUFF SAID!

Cite this please.