• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The Seattle and East of Lake Washington OC report

ak56

Campaign Veteran
OK, we have the South Sound OC Report, which says it's for South of Seattle to Olympia...
and the North Sound OC Report, which says it's for North of Seattle to Everett...
I'm feeling left out, so I'm going to plug the hole in the middle with...

The Seattle and East of Lake Washington OC report!

There have to be more people than me carrying on the eastside.

Tawnos

OK, we have the South Sound OC Report, which says it's for South of Seattle to Olympia...
and the North Sound OC Report, which says it's for North of Seattle to Everett...
I'm feeling left out, so I'm going to plug the hole in the middle with...

The Seattle and East of Lake Washington OC report!

There have to be more people than me carrying on the eastside.

I'm in Sammamish and carry there, Issaquah, Redmond, Bellevue, etc.

So, no, you're not the only one :)

Lucky_Dog

I was in Kirkland at Acropolis Pizza & Pasta picking up a grinder yesterday around 1:30.

Last edited:

ak56

Campaign Veteran
10/30 Carnation - OC'd to and from my front door multiple times - none of the little ghouls and goblins appeared to notice.

11/1 Issaquah Starbucks (by QFC) - In here right now, Issaquah PD is across the room. I'm usually in here OC for an hour or two every weekday morning sometime between 6:30 and 10:00.

This time of year, in this kind of weather, I am usually CC unless I'm in someplace for a while and take my coat off.

ak56

Campaign Veteran

FamilyMan

spotted a unicorn in Bellevue.

In Big Five sports and in Safeway Factoria,
Wouldn't you know, I don't think anyone else noticed.

Was a stainless Revolver with black grips.

boosteddreams

12/24: Safeway in Kenmore; no looks that I saw, no issues. Two members of the Lake Forest Park PD were in the produce section. The female officer looked at my hip, looked up at me, and went back to picking out carrots. I'd been a bit nervous because I haven't been up here for long (I started OCing in Lacey/Olympia) and had heard people up here were less tolerant, so it was nice to have a non-encounter with an LEO.

emtechnik

10/30 Carnation - OC'd to and from my front door multiple times - none of the little ghouls and goblins appeared to notice.

11/1 Issaquah Starbucks (by QFC) - In here right now, Issaquah PD is across the room. I'm usually in here OC for an hour or two every weekday morning sometime between 6:30 and 10:00.

This time of year, in this kind of weather, I am usually CC unless I'm in someplace for a while and take my coat off.

I'm a little late to post this, but you ought to go to the starbucks on East Lake Sammamish! I only say that because I work for American Medical Response and post there (wait for calls to roll in) all the time in their lot. I like to pilfer their wifi:p and I never see any OCers there.

edit: btw I OCed today in the safeway in Issaquah briefly with no issues - nobody that I saw batted an eye.

Last edited:

ak56

Campaign Veteran
I'm a little late to post this, but you ought to go to the starbucks on East Lake Sammamish! I only say that because I work for American Medical Response and post there (wait for calls to roll in) all the time in their lot. I like to pilfer their wifi:p and I never see any OCers there.

edit: btw I OCed today in the safeway in Issaquah briefly with no issues - nobody that I saw batted an eye.
I'm in that Starbucks occasionally, but the one by QFC is two blocks from my work. I'm usually in there for an hour or two in the morning (somewhere between 7 & 9 AM). This time of year I'm usually CC going in, but the coat comes off when I sit down with the laptop.