• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

4 dead after 28 hours stabbing spree - in disarmed NYC

billv

A graffiti artist armed with five knives went on a bloody 28-hour rampage across New York City, fatally stabbing his stepfather, ex-girlfriend and her mother, running down a pedestrian with a stolen Lexus and knifing a subway passenger before being arrested in Times Square, police said.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/02/12/suspect-arrested-nyc-stabbing-spree/#ixzz1DqzENyH7

I guess we need to ban hi-cap people with knives.

Last edited:

Mas49.56

Sarcasm on. We should ban all knives over 10cm. You don't need more than 10cm for self defense. Crazy knife nuts house was raided today by the BATFEK. A whole arsenal of illegal knifes were found in his kitchen bunker. Sarcasm off.

Ruby

If any one of the people he attacked had been armed with a gun, a lot of lives could have been saved. Bloomberg has the blood of a lot of innocent people on his hands.

BillMCyrus

If any one of the people he attacked had been armed with a gun, a lot of lives could have been saved. Bloomberg has the blood of a lot of innocent people on his hands.
And the worst part is he doesn't care. If anything it makes him happy as he has more material for pushing his police state.

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA

No, no, no. The reason for this knife-wielding massacre was.... guns! We HAVE to ban guns in order to stop random knife attacks. It's a well-known fact that more guns = more knife attacks so we must ban guns.

KansasMustang

When the TV show "All in the Family" was on, Archie Bunker told his daughter, after their discussion about a gun slaying had occurred " Would it make ya feel any better little girl if they'd all been pushed out of 9 story buildings?"
Had just one of those stabbing victims been armed with a firearm, it would have ended right then.

Deanimator

No, no, no. The reason for this knife-wielding massacre was.... guns! We HAVE to ban guns in order to stop random knife attacks. It's a well-known fact that more guns = more knife attacks so we must ban guns.
When Dinkins was mayor, a tourist was stabbed to death, with a screwdriver, I think.

Dinkins called for more gun control.

Alexcabbie

Did anybody call this mook aa "knifeman"? If his weapon was a firearm, he would have been called "the gunman".

Hell, if he'd used a sword, they wouldn't have called him a "swordsman" (which is what he would have been).

I wonder, if Bloomberg were being mugged here in Alexandria, if I saved his life by running off his attacker at gunpoint; would the headline be:

N.Y.C. MAYOR'S LIFE SAVED BY GUNMAN

Somehow, I don't think so.

bom1911

Did anybody call this mook aa "knifeman"? If his weapon was a firearm, he would have been called "the gunman".

Hell, if he'd used a sword, they wouldn't have called him a "swordsman" (which is what he would have been).

I wonder, if Bloomberg were being mugged here in Alexandria, if I saved his life by running off his attacker at gunpoint; would the headline be:

I'm afraid I would have to walk away if he were being mugged. His armed guards can take care of him.

D94R

Obviously gun control works. I mean, nobody was killed by a guy using a gun here. The goal has been accomplished.

Don't let the fact that he killed the people with a knife, which makes them just as dead, have any effect on how terrifying and dangerous guns are, correction were, in NYC.

CalicoJack10

The only problem with that is that Bloomberg is too buisy doing undercover gunshow operations in Arizona.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member

I would personally call the editor and recommend the headline:

NYC Mayor's Life Saved by Dumb Cabbie

:D

since9

Campaign Veteran

+1, but do you think Bloomberg gets it? Or is his mind so abysmally warped by the illogical anti-gun rhetoric that he'll never be able to add 1+1 again without getting 17?

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
+1, but do you think Bloomberg gets it? Or is his mind so abysmally warped by the illogical anti-gun rhetoric that he'll never be able to add 1+1 again without getting 17?

He's filthy rich. He's mayor cause he wantsta be. His computation goes more like: 1 + 1 = Power.

since9

Campaign Veteran
Well, three out of four might have survived if Bloomberg had "allowed" them to be armed. The fourth wouldn't have been as lucky, as it's a bit difficult to stop a stolen Lexus with your average handgun. Perhaps we need to nip that brainless magazine limit in the bud so as to give our honest, law-abiding citizens a fighting chance.

As for being "allowed" to exercise a Constitutional right, that's ass-backwards six ways to Sunday, but the the good people of NYC and New York State allowed their elected representatives to trample all over their Constitutional rights. And apparently, only one person in Chicago had the mojo to fight the anti-2A system to the SCOTUS level.

It's funny - isn't Bloomberg Jewish? Doesn't he realize the Nazi takeover of Germany began by disarming the citizens? Or is he simply unabashedly using Nazi strategy as a pattern for total domination of New York city, at the expense of the safety and self-protection of its citizens?

Hmm... Sounds to me like a money-motivated traitor to all Jews and Americans.

Apparently, Mr. Bloomberg is unaware that one reason terrorist attacks don't work very well in Israel is because most Israelis, Jewish or not, are ARMED. Against an armed populace, terrorists are severely disadvantaged.

If Bloomberg fails this basic of tests, then he's not the sort of governor our American citizens want in office.

Last edited:

eye95

It is a myth that the Nazis immediately put in gun control. Germany already had draconian gun laws when the Nazis came to power. They actually relaxed gun laws, except for the Jews, Gypsys, Commies, and other assorted "enemies of the state."