• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cpl/felon issue

BigDave

Opt-Out Members
Thanks for all your coments. Yes finding a new gf could be a better situation, but she is getting her rights back. She is a lil crazy to begin with, but you know what they say about crazy chicks, they are great in bed. :lol:

Yes they do say that! and some say they lost their junk because of it!

jddssc121

Be sure to thank both liberals and conservatives for unjustly depriving her of her inalienable rights.

Assuming it was a "just" conviction (i.e. she was actually guilty of the crime for which she was convicted), I don't follow your logic. Does this also mean criminals who are currently locked up for crimes committed are also being "deprived of their inalienable rights"?

Dave_pro2a

Assuming it was a "just" conviction (i.e. she was actually guilty of the crime for which she was convicted), I don't follow your logic. Does this also mean criminals who are currently locked up for crimes committed are also being "deprived of their inalienable rights"?

Someone serving a sentence can legitimately have some of their rights curtailed to some degree.

A free citizen cannot legitimately have their inalienable human rights infringed upon. Obviously current reality says it can happen, but it's not Constitutional or morally correct5 action imho.

The GCA of 1968 is a travesty, as is the Lautenberg Amendment, and many other anti-gun laws currently on the books.

bones

Someone serving a sentence can legitimately have some of their rights curtailed to some degree.

A free citizen cannot legitimately have their inalienable human rights infringed upon. Obviously current reality says it can happen, but it's not Constitutional or morally correct5 action imho.

The GCA of 1968 is a travesty, as is the Lautenberg Amendment, and many other anti-gun laws currently on the books.

Dave_pro2a ....
ironically, I was just pondering this same thing while driving home today. As I understand things... I agree. If a person is deemed to be able to live in society (not under the control of the justice system) they should have their inalienable rights. Especially when considering the Constitution as it is written and intended. ... anything less and you're allowing your rights to be deduced to a privilege. I could go on but i'd be rambling soon...

jmo.

now back to pondering how to efficiently work on restoring our rights...

DCKilla

Dave_pro2a ....
ironically, I was just pondering this same thing while driving home today. As I understand things... I agree. If a person is deemed to be able to live in society (not under the control of the justice system) they should have their inalienable rights. Especially when considering the Constitution as it is written and intended. ... anything less and you're allowing your rights to be deduced to a privilege. I could go on but i'd be rambling soon...

jmo.

now back to pondering how to efficiently work on restoring our rights...
Why let a convict free if you can't hand him a rifle?