• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Oklahoma trooper...get a life

zekester

No one tell me this isn"t about the money.

Earlier poster was correct, I should not have sent the check. The judge decided that becasuse I sent the check it was a plea of no contest.

Basically I received an SIS (Suspended Imposition of Sentence, that is what it is in MO)..I pay the fine and court cost, and if I break no Oklahoma Laws by May 7....the case will be dismissed and it will be expunged from my record.

Not a win by any stretch of the imagination, at least not yet....I have obtained a lawyer and we are going to sue for the blatant disregard for my daughters safety...might even file charges against the officer for child endangerment....more to come....

Thanks for your support!!

zekester

help me!!!!!

I have contacted everyone i can think of...but still cannot get a copy of the video....help my out here!!!

Last edited:

The Dove

Really...

Zekester

Let me start this off by saying I am sorry that the scenerio you described happened the way it did. I will be the 1st to stand up and say that Trooper mishandled the situation, and placed your daughter in harms way. Without a doubt......

Now, this is the part that gets to me. You label this thread as follows, "OKLAHOMA...GET A LIFE".... Then you come on the Oklahoma thread and explain that you have a lawyer and are gonna sue....... Well, great amigo, good for you. Then you ask the Okies to help you sue..... Do you know who will be paying that????? The taxpayers of Oklahoma, and you tell us to get a life!!!!!

I wish you well in your pursuit but I am in no way gonna help you. I suggest you contact your LAWYER....

You should have labeled the thread "Trooper Green... Get A Life"...

End of Rant!

The Dove

zekester

really....x2

Yep...should have said Trooper Green get a life...sorry about that all OKIES...

But Dove...if you would have had the same experience I had, in Missourri...I would be happy to pay for it...

Being it was only your 2nd post....hell...you could be Trooper Green.....or the Lt who called the other day.

Dove, I just want you to imagine this....your daughter...put back in a car where there is a weapon available, and no one there to supervise,,,,lets just say that she decided to play with the weapon, load it,,,then the trooper returns with it in her hands...trooper shoots your daughter based on his bad judgement....sue or not....your daughter is still dead..not willing to pay for that!!!!!

Zekester

Let me start this off by saying I am sorry that the scenerio you described happened the way it did. I will be the 1st to stand up and say that Trooper mishandled the situation, and placed your daughter in harms way. Without a doubt......

Now, this is the part that gets to me. You label this thread as follows, "OKLAHOMA...GET A LIFE".... Then you come on the Oklahoma thread and explain that you have a lawyer and are gonna sue....... Well, great amigo, good for you. Then you ask the Okies to help you sue..... Do you know who will be paying that????? The taxpayers of Oklahoma, and you tell us to get a life!!!!!

I wish you well in your pursuit but I am in no way gonna help you. I suggest you contact your LAWYER....

You should have labeled the thread "Trooper Green... Get A Life"...

End of Rant!

The Dove

The Dove

Really x3

"Yep...should have said Trooper Green get a life...sorry about that all OKIES..."

Thanks Zekester, now change it.... if you can????

The Dove

Last edited:

zekester

Holy crap!!!

Got a letter today from the District Court of Oklahoma, County of Bryan.....GET THIS!!!!

"E/O: On the motion of the State, in the best interest of justice, this case is ordered dismissed and expunged. Clerk ordered to refund the fines & cost paid in this case to ....ME!!!"

They sent me a check!!!

I contacted the Asst. District Attorney of Oklhoma last week, he apparently made a motion to dismiss....Don't know all the details, but if I find out I will let you know.

Never give up the fight.....

Attachments

• dismissal 001.jpg
    dismissal 001.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 425
Last edited:

zekester

Just a followup!

The reason I contacted the Asst. Attorney General was to demand he press charges against Trooper Green for child endangerment. I am guessing this dismissal, which was a motion from the state, is because of this.

I will contact them again on the charges and keep you informed!

Last edited:

zekester

just an update

04/22/2012

Charles S. Rogers
Assistant Attorney General
Chief, Mulitycounty Grand Jury Unit
313 N.E. 21st Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73105

Re: Letter Dated April 18, 2012

Dear Mr. Rogers;

Thank you for your letter concerning your referral of my compliant to Michael C. Thompson, Commissioner of Public Safety. I do not agree that you understand my frustration with this matter. You state that you believe that it was appropriate for you to forward this matter to Commissioner Thompson because OHP Trooper Michael Green is under the supervision of the Commissioner. This is not a personal or supervision issue, it is a criminal complaint, which you are authorized and duty bond to investigate.

I am formally requesting that the State of Oklahoma, specifically the Attorney Generals Office, investigate the actions of Trooper Green on the date in question.

It seems clear to me, ( I have no idea who requested the dismissal and to expunge the record of this case) the State of Oklahoma just wants me to go away. I can assure you this will not happen.

If Trooper Green were not an Officer of the Law, and I ask you, would charges be brought against an individual for leaving a weapon readily accessible to a minor as it is very evident in this case?

Commissioner Thompson, which I have not heard from, and written on many occasions, does not have the power to bring charges against his employees. He can arrest and suggest, but only the District Attorney or the Attorney General can actually press charges against an individual. Trooper Green is an Oklahoma State Employee, therefore I am requesting that you do so, should you find cause. If you do not find cause, I would like a written finding on why this was not done.

I also request that all video and audio of the stop be saved for further review. My guess is that this has already been destroyed, and if so, I would like an explanation why. I requested all evidence to be saved for further review on my first letter to Judge Sherrill.

On the issue of my frustration, I will try to explain it to you.

Christmas Holiday, driving through your great State, I had a incident (flat tire). I was accosted, threatened, and my daughters life was put in danger by an officer, which retrieved a weapon and did not secure said weapon and allowed a child to enter a vehicle where she had access to this weapon and could have got her KILLED!!!!!

Please look at the tape (if they still have it). God forbid that Trooper Green saw my daughter move the weapon.!!!

Now, all I get is a run around from bureaucrats trying to save face ( by dismissing the charge and pushing it off on other departments) instead of applying the same law to government officials that would have been a no brainier if Trooper Green was JUST a citizen! (which by the way…. is exactly who he is!!!)

Frustration is one thing, the LAW is another, which you are sworn to uphold.

I look forward to your response and a conclusion in this matter.

Sincerely,

Last edited:

zekester

oops.....this is not over with yet

Cant tell you much.....but damn...I would not want to be officer Green....

zekester

I truly wish I could tell you more....I am busting at the seams....!!!!

I will let you know as soon as I am "legally" allowed to.....

Z

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I truly wish I could tell you more....I am busting at the seams....!!!!

I will let you know as soon as I am "legally" allowed to.....

Z
You have carried the ball alone this far - the least we can do is wait patiently.......but doing so with great anticipation. :)

zekester

small update

After all this time and I can't tell you how many hoops I went through....I know this for a fact that I can share.

Trooper Green was suspended for one day without pay for his actions..

I truly wish I could tell you more.......but the minute I can....I promise I will.

Z

ps....now if you found something else on this and published it....oh well...public record is what it is....

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
This cop is a moron .. he has a guy who owns a gun. What to do, what to do? Lets annoy this person to the point where he dislikes me to the 9th degree .... there's a good idea !