• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Rand Paul to push legislation nullifying Obama’s executive orders

OC for ME

reminder: B92SFL is a liberal and as a liberal sees US Senators as representing all of the people in the country not just only a bunch of hick-hay-seed-redneck-backwoods-hillbillies. It is the redistributionist in her that is showing nothing more. Don't pay her no mind

WalkingWolf

Surprise! lol

Bush wasn't that bad a president actually sans the stupid wars (too hard to look past? I understand)

I think Bush was a decent person as a president, and thought he was acting in our best interest. That being said he was a lousy president, but probably better then the other choices. He was anti gun, just kept it in check to keep his legacy and support. I did not think the wars were stupid, but not well thought out. We should have demolished Afghanistan and left, and we should have decimated Iraq instead of fighting PC after taking down Hussein. Then we should have left them no choice but to be a base for the allies or a leveled desert. Iraq was strategic but was later messed up by both Bush and Obama. I don't understand why we are still in Afghanistan, especially since we already know we can't win, and have stated we are pulling out. So get out already. Everyday that passes Obama looks more and more like Tricky Dick Nixon.

Last edited:

We-the-People

I think Bush was a decent person as a president, and thought he was acting in our best interest. That being said he was a lousy president, but probably better then the other choices. He was anti gun, just kept it in check to keep his legacy and support. I did not think the wars were stupid, but not well thought out. We should have demolished Afghanistan and left, and we should have decimated Iraq instead of fighting PC after taking down Hussein. Then we should have left them no choice but to be a base for the allies or a leveled desert. Iraq was strategic but was later messed up by both Bush and Obama. I don't understand why we are still in Afghanistan, especially since we already know we can't win, and have stated we are pulling out. So get out already. Everyday that passes Obama looks more and more like Tricky Dick Nixon.

I agree for the most part. The wars were necessary to start but they were poorly executed. Iraq should have had their infrastructure and military decimated by air and they just let them sort it out. Same with Afghanistan. The whole PC way of fighting is a no brainer FAIL.

For those who say there were no WMD's, that's political spin and nothing else. I have PERSONALLY spoken to people who were in country and personally discovered WMD program materials. We ***** footed around too long and most were scurried out of the country in preparation for the war.....they were not destroyed......but the programs were so large and widespread that they couldn't get it all. Now WHY Bush would allow that information to be burried and spun is anyone's guess but the people I spoke with were definitely highly reliable sources (ative duty not high enough up the chain to be political but in occupational fields that put them on scene dealing with the stuff).