• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The Bersa 380 and Container Transport

kurt555gs

Illinois doesn't have open carry. We won't see the first concealed carry licenses until April of 2014 at the earliest. So all we have is what we call here "Container Transport".
A "feature" on the Bersa 380 Thunder may make this little cheap gun the best choice for this limited form of having something with you for self defense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCvKkl-BE6E&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Calling Dr. Howard, Dr. Fine, Dr. Howard.

Last edited:

kurt555gs

JT. You should post my YouTube video over on "The Website That Shall Not Be Named".

Some folks over there might find this informative.

Gort. Klaatu barada nikto.

Kopis

Im not an "off" brand guy but my wife got one of these bursa 380 CC package 380's from her dad and it is a damn fine little gun, solid, tight feeling and big enough to hold. It is very accurate as well even with the CC smooth profile sights on it.

kurt555gs

Im not an "off" brand guy but my wife got one of these bursa 380 CC package 380's from her dad and it is a damn fine little gun, solid, tight feeling and big enough to hold. It is very accurate as well even with the CC smooth profile sights on it.

Yes. Surprisingly accurate. Much better than the price would suggest.

Carthago Delenda Est