• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Need a couple people with cameras and audio recorders.

dougwg

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA
Need a couple people with cameras and a couple audio recorders.

This could be big stuff, If you're in the metro area and can help out tomorrow 8am-noon PM me and I'll fill you in.

This is a sensitive situation and NOTHING will be posted publicly.

If you are in the area or can come here with a camera and/or audio recorders please PM me NOW.

In the interest of time, please do NOT PM me just to find out whats going on....I need bodies with cameras and video recorders.

Last edited:

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
This could be big stuff, If you're in the metro area and can help out tomorrow 8am-noon PM me and I'll fill you in.

If you are in the area or can come here with a camera and/or audio recorders please PM me NOW.

In the interest of time, please do NOT PM me just to find out whats going on....I need bodies with cameras and video recorders.

Well I'll be there Sir! ;)

DrTodd

Michigan Moderator

Understood. But when you feel it's not necessary to keep this under the radar, please let us know.

DrTodd

Michigan Moderator
They may be tapping your phones, monitoring email, and even attaching gps or tailing vehicles. Be careful!
Would you be surprised with all of the issues that you have had to deal with in Tennessee? If there was ever was anyone on OCDO who could claim that the police were monitoring every step they made, that person would be you.

Last edited:

kwikrnu

Banned
Would you be surprised with all of the issues that you have had to deal with in Tennessee? If there was ever was anyone on OCDO who could claim that the police were monitoring every step they made, that person would be you.

I was serious.

I know for a fact the ATF has monitored my posting here on OCDO. If people think the gov doesn't have the ability to easily track movements, emails, or phone calls they're crazy.

atfinvestigation.jpg

Last edited:

Michigander

I was serious.

I know for a fact the ATF has monitored my posting here on OCDO. If people think the gov doesn't have the ability to easily track movements, emails, or phone calls they're crazy.

Similarly, Galahad from SKS boards was told by an AFT agent that they go to the sight to get information, since gun enthusiasts have always been the best researchers and developers.

But the real question is who cares? Uniformed federal agents have showed up to MOC meetings, some are members here. Others who were humorously obviously under cover government agents have shown up too. The more the merrier!

We are such a law abiding group of people that it's actually come to a point where we often literally enforce laws that the cops should be upholding. We operate under the governments play book often better than they do. If they want to learn something by following along, GOOD!

Last edited: