• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry University Place, Spanaway

Glock17

Just thought I would mention a few spots that seemed really cool with open carry. I went into Trader Joes a couple of times in Univ Place. And Grease Monkey in Spanaway. I also went into the pet shop beside the Grease Monkey. The lady at the counter was really sweet. This was a week ago or so. Cheers

ARADCOM

Call ahead?

I know Glock 17 got quite a response when he said he wanted to call first before going in OC'ing so it's nice to see it all worked out. I almost called yesterday before going in for a dental appointment, but didn't, and had no issues although the hygienist seemed a little more hyper than usual. Also first time at Red Robin in Bellingham yesterday, no issues there either or at Big 5 Sports in the mall.

daddy4count

I almost called yesterday before going in for a dental appointment, but didn't, and had no issues although the hygienist seemed a little more hyper than usual.

I think I might be jumpy, strapped into a chair with people hovering over my holster that closely... you probably passed on the nitrous, right?

;)

Glock17

Well I..

I still get a little nervous from time to time. I don't know if I would carry to my dental appointment. Besides poor people like me don't have those. College students. Cheers

ARADCOM

Nitrous! Oh my, Oh my!

I think I might be jumpy, strapped into a chair with people hovering over my holster that closely... you probably passed on the nitrous, right?

;)

LOL! Just a cleaning so I knew I'd be fully aware, plus it's in a BlackHawk CQC SERPA so I knew it wasn't going to fall out onto the floor while I was lying there.