• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greets all, what animal does this to a tree?

1FASTC4

(found while OC'ing)

Crack head woodpecker?

Thanks for input

Falisonboulder1.jpg

falisonboulder2.jpg

Last edited:

1FASTC4

Thanks! You guys are full of good info.

You have a good eye metalman...although it's a mini thirty. Is the 383 for SB chevy? What vehicle? I have a 383 in my avatar.

Thanks again all for the info.

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
Actually that is from Downy woodpeckers, I have a few acres that contains several dead poplars that look like that right now.
We put out suet feeders for the larger pileated woodpecker, well until our local black bear tears them down. And the bears are coming out of hibernation right now, so watch your feeders.

zekester

Missing;

14ft Unicorn

Young Daughter lost in the Eagle River area.

CAUTION!!!....Animal has facination with trees!!

$1000.00 reward....DEAD OR ALIVE..

metalman383

Yes it is for 383 stroker. I built one for my 68 camaro. I'm sure it's not as fast as your Vette, but, it doesn't handle as well as your Vette either, lol.