• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

are there ANY cops with enough courage to say enough is enough ?

WalkingWolf

Does anybody know what the student was arrested for? The only thing that appears on the video is his mocking them, that is not against the law. Hopefully his college tuition will be paid for many years to come.

The police officers of today really need to get a grip on what is a crime and what is not. Making fun of police though may be irritating is not a crime. Sooner or later this will backfire, these are the future leaders that they are screwing with.

Primus

Does anybody know what the student was arrested for? The only thing that appears on the video is his mocking them, that is not against the law. Hopefully his college tuition will be paid for many years to come.

The police officers of today really need to get a grip on what is a crime and what is not. Making fun of police though may be irritating is not a crime. Sooner or later this will backfire, these are the future leaders that they are screwing with.

I was trying o figure out the answer to this question also. I found an article on , on I think, MSN last night that said there was a small Molotov cocktail thrown by someone else from right behind him. I don't know if that's accurate or not. Also, MSN was reporting there was a man with an AK seen and that's why they dispersed the crowd with gas.

I'll look in a minute and see if I can find it.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
Ah, the much-needed daily dose of heroism. It's been awhile since I've seen courage like that demonstrated by those officers in riot gear who bravely rushed that dangerous scrote for having the audacity to disrespect them on their street.

Thanks for that.

OC for ME

The citizen is recorded as having empty hands, separate from the throng. A report of a AK "seen", and a MOLOTOV being thrown, maybe, and not seen in the video of the citizen being assaulted, justifies that citizen, with empty hands, being assaulted. There is video of he displaying the injuries he sustained as a result of the assault by several cops on his person. It is reported that the citizen was released immediately which enabled he to have his injuries from the assault recorded.

OC for ME

The citizen is recorded as having empty hands, separate from the throng. A report of a AK "seen", and a MOLOTOV being thrown, maybe, and not seen in the video of the citizen being assaulted, justifies that citizen, with empty hands, being assaulted. There is video of he displaying the injuries he sustained as a result of the assault by several cops on his person. It is reported that the citizen was released immediately which enabled he to have his injuries from the assault recorded.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TDmy8t4FXM

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
At about the :59 second mark you can hear and see an officer shooting indiscriminately into the crowd with his paint/pepper ball gun. At least the higher ups had enough foresight to deploy their shock troops with less than lethal weapons.

Good point. In NYC it would be standard operating procedure to shoot lead projectiles indiscriminately into the nearest crowd in retaliation for the egregious offense of "contempt of cop".

Kind of like, "so from now on, when Private Pyle ****s up, I will not punish him. I will punish ALL OF YOU!!!"

Last edited:

sudden valley gunner

I was trying o figure out the answer to this question also. I found an article on , on I think, MSN last night that said there was a small Molotov cocktail thrown by someone else from right behind him. I don't know if that's accurate or not. Also, MSN was reporting there was a man with an AK seen and that's why they dispersed the crowd with gas.

I'll look in a minute and see if I can find it.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

So?