• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

It appears that Michigan is our newest Red State!

SlowDog

Well, I know this will pi$$ off alot of you guys but!!! You all keep saying we need to make the laws weaker and easier because the "PEOPLE" have spoken. That is a 50% +1 mentality that the Progressive Leftists use. In the same mindset if 50% +1 voters voting on a bill to set the age of consent in Michigan voted for the age of 10, does that seem ok to you all. Imagine all the pedophiles came out that one time to vote and we end up with a screwed up law that then we'd have to fight to get rescinded.
I keep hearing people say we need to make the immigration laws easier so it's not so hard to get in here. AGAIN, just imagine if they said we're making it easier for for men who needed some "nookie" by making it less of a crime to take it.....think of it.

OK...go ahead and tear me apart.

stainless1911

Banned
Well, I know this will pi$$ off alot of you guys but!!! You all keep saying we need to make the laws weaker and easier because the "PEOPLE" have spoken. That is a 50% +1 mentality that the Progressive Leftists use. In the same mindset if 50% +1 voters voting on a bill to set the age of consent in Michigan voted for the age of 10, does that seem ok to you all. Imagine all the pedophiles came out that one time to vote and we end up with a screwed up law that then we'd have to fight to get rescinded.
I keep hearing people say we need to make the immigration laws easier so it's not so hard to get in here. AGAIN, just imagine if they said we're making it easier for for men who needed some "nookie" by making it less of a crime to take it.....think of it.

OK...go ahead and tear me apart.

Of the people by the people and for the people.

Or you could let the nanny state tell you what is bad for you.