• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Issa's hearing on Fast and Furious is live streaming.

HandyHamlet

Issa just asked the three Special Agents if this could be politically motivated, trying to support the "US guns going to Mexico" BS crammed down our throats by the current Admin.

Short answer. No, it was inept case supervisors. But it still begs the question why the AFT and the Administration spout this BS if they knew it wasn't true.

wild boar

So as to remain on point...

Issa just asked the three Special Agents if this could be politically motivated, trying to support the "US guns going to Mexico" BS crammed down our throats by the current Admin.

Short answer. No, it was inept case supervisors. But it still begs the question why the AFT and the Administration spout this BS if they knew it wasn't true.

...You mentioned BS, going to be at Lizzy's for fish this Friday:dude:

HandyHamlet

Assnt Attorney Bob Weich is up. I've never seen a man burned alive before. Where is my popcorn. Hope he remembers how to bag groceries.

XDFDE45

GO ISSA
beavisbutthead.gif