• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Smoking is more hazardous than u thought - cops shoot guy in his own driveway

davidmcbeth

Banned

OC for ME

The Sheriff’s Office said today that Sheriff David Morgan will hold a press conference to discuss the incident at 3 p.m. today.
This should be a interesting display of either the Blue Wall of Silence, or a liberty respecting sheriff, only the sheriff can decide which one will be on display. Click on the "update" link.

Baked on Grease

This should be a interesting display of either the Blue Wall of Silence, or a liberty respecting sheriff, only the sheriff can decide which one will be on display. Click on the "update" link.

It seems the article has been updated... and they removed the announcement that the sheriff will speak without saying whether he did or not. Great journalism eh?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

DocWalker

I watched the press confrence and it is typical; Blame the guy that got shot and talk about how great the officers are and that they were in fear for their lives.

THESE OFFICERS SHOULD BE FIRED AND CHARGED WITH ATTEMPTED MURDER....PERIOD