• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun - New carry weapon Serbu Shotgun

swillden

imported post

Is that a link to an e-mail in your Windows Live mailbox?

If so, you'll need to give us your username and password before we can see it ;)

imperialism2024

imported post

tarzan1888 wrote:
Keeping in the spirit of the OP, here is a link that takes you there.

http://www.theboxotruth.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=10

You will have to scroll down to post #17 so that you can see the shotgun, but it fits the bill. (It is the 2nd and 3rd pictures on the post.)
Eh, interesting, but not really my thing. I'm a believer that all short-barreled shotguns should be side-by-side with sawed-off barrels and a sawed-off stock :cool:

unreconstructed1

imported post

looks like a Serbu to me. If I had the 900 dollars laying around, I'd own one.

super_shorty_870.jpg

http://www.serbu.com/top/superShorty.php

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

imperialism2024 wrote:
Eh, interesting, but not really my thing. I'm a believer that all short-barreled shotguns should be side-by-side with sawed-off barrels and a sawed-off stock :cool:

Amen., brother. Either SxS or a nice semiauto that has been chopped & shaped like Clyde Barrow did for his sweetiepie Bonnie Parker.

http://s176.photobucket.com/albums/w186/vaskidmark/bonnieandclyde/

stay safe.

skidmark

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
imported post

Actually the shotgun in the video link I screwed up was a fully automatic, drum-fed, short barreled weapon. Its rate of fire was 300 rounds per minute. It also fired explosive "fleshet" style shells with fins. Reminiscent of the "street sweeper", the developer's target buyer was the military.

asforme

Campaign Veteran
imported post

SouthernBoy wrote:
Actually the shotgun in the video link I screwed up was a fully automatic, drum-fed, short barreled weapon. Its rate of fire was 300 rounds per minute. It also fired explosive "fleshet" style shells with fins. Reminiscent of the "street sweeper", the developer's target buyer was the military.
Good, now I know what you're talking about. And for your viewing pleasure,

[flash=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/v/7dKIZauSf5s&hl=en[/flash]

tarzan1888

imported post

imperialism2024 wrote:
....Eh, interesting, but not really my thing. I'm a believer that all short-barreled shotguns should be side-by-side with sawed-off barrels and a sawed-off stock :cool:

I agree, but the one I linked to, was what I envisioned when I saw the thread.

Tarzan

opencarrypalmtrees

so confused

wait does this post imply that a person put in a side holster a serbu shotgun for open carry here in virginia? from the title of the thread thats what it sounds like. If thats the case wheres the story?

Dreamer

Actually, Hilton Walker invented the "Striker" in the 1980's, and then moved his operation to South Africa, and targeted the SA Security Forces for his marketing. It was essentially designed to "clean the streets" of unruly black folk who were protesting Apartheid...

Yes, a firearm with a truly honorable history. <sarcasm OFF>

The "Street Sweeper" is a symbol of everything that is bad, evil, racist, and corrupt about Government, and people should never forget what it truly symbolized in it's origins...