• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Handbook presented by CLSD, Inc.

Generaldet

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA
Is this worth getting if you're not from Michigan?

Absolutely, the firearm laws in the book may be Michigan specific but there is so much more to it. It also covers non resident carry, other weapons, why people open carry, presenting a good image, picking the proper holster, etc. and you can still get 15% off until March 15th with the coupon code IDES305

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
Wow GREAT BOOK @ A GREAT PRICE DON'T MISS THIS DEAL, DEAL, DEAL.... :)

I just got the PDF version for $11.04 with promo code. This is a fantastic resource for anyone who carries a firearm for protection. I highly recommend this book.

I rate it 5 +P+ rounds out 5 ;)

Generaldet

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA
I just got the PDF version for $11.04 with promo code. This is a fantastic resource for anyone who carries a firearm for protection. I highly recommend this book.

I rate it 5 +P+ rounds out 5 ;)

Thanks for your order, glad you are enjoying it. It's always nice to have a hard copy for your library, but you can't beat the value for the download version! Plus you save on shipping.

Michigander

Thats alot of cash for a book.

Kusala, I know money is tight for many folks, including me at the moment, and as such I would never try to push any kind of purchase on anyone. I'm actually a pretty awful salesmen.

But just to keep things in perspective, please consider that no one is actually making money off this book. Profits go towards furthering gun rights through the actions of the CLSD, as well as being directed towards other gun rights related charity issues. I don't remember the exact cost of printing the book, but please understand that it's significant. Even with modern day services of Lulu, books are expensive to print.

Please also consider that this book reflects years of my own personal experience, as well as hundreds of hours of writing, editing, and proof reading. Getting it to the point it's at now has been a monumental task. If it were to actually gross a profit, even in the long term, it would likely have to cost at least twice what it does.

Kusala

Sorry I did not read more into it. Opened mouth and inserted foot. I see where the money goes now and it makes perfect sense. Forgive my earlier comment I read to little and spoke to fast.. I will be purchasing it. Anything to help the cause it well worth the money.

DrTodd

Michigan Moderator
Sorry I did not read more into it. Opened mouth and inserted foot. I see where the money goes now and it makes perfect sense. Forgive my earlier comment I read to little and spoke to fast.. I will be purchasing it. Anything to help the cause it well worth the money.

When you get this book you will discover that it has more information in it about Michigan firearm law than any other source (except, of course, here :D )

Scooter

I just ordered mine today! Thank you for putting all the info into book form. I can take it to work and have others learn more about OC without forgetting anything!

Scooter

I read the book quickly and already have someone at work reading it! They said they are going to buy 2 or 3 for other folks at work who want one! Great book, great info and way to spread the word about OC.

Yance

If my calculations are correct, with the 25% discount that makes the book and shipping the price of the book...15 bucks is cheap compared to how useful the book will be. I get paid tomorrow ;)