• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Safe gun storage - FAIL

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
Observed in a Chesterfield convenience store parking lot last night....and people wonder why their stuff gets stolen.

storagefail1.jpg

storagefaila.jpg

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I'll just keep quiet about it.
I never leave a gun out like that....it's usually 4 or 5 of them:uhoh:

Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Your guns are big enough that you'd probably be back before they decided which 3 they could carry :banana:

Roscoe

Grapeshot looked in the back of my truck one day and saw the Coach Gun I keep back there. Heasked why no one ever stole it.
I guess it's because they figure the one I'm carrying might be bigger. Who knows?

I've been doing it since I got a drivers license and to give an idea how long ago that was, they were hand written with quill pens then.:(

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I'll just keep quiet about it.
I never leave a gun out like that....it's usually 4 or 5 of them:uhoh:

Your guns are big enough that you'd probably be back before they decided which 3 they could carry :banana:

Roscoe

Peter's guns would put up a fight if someone tried to gunnap them. They'd want to stay where they are - Peter feeds them so well.

That and he probably has trianglized video cams with direct wireless warning to his cell phone = let the light fingered wannabe beware.

A gun at rest, tends to stay at rest.

Someone once said, "You want to take my gun? You can have it, one piece at a time via special delivery!"

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
P4DLH

You mean you got one and did not just drive without a permit? :p

No, I always complied with the important laws. Of course they didn't have stupid ones like Seat Belt or Helmet laws that needed ignoring back then.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
P4DLH

You mean you got one and did not just drive without a permit? :p

He probably did in the beginning, before woman was created.

Think he used to have a CWP (remember those?) back in his youth.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
He probably did in the beginning, before woman was created.

Think he used to have a CWP (remember those?) back in his youth.

Yep...had that for 10 years, then some group....Carpetbaggers for a permit state...or something like that, started Perks For Permits.
:lol::lol::p:lol::lol:

Fortunately they changed their name and shaped up after getting some decent board members.

Last edited:

Mongoose72

I think I recognize that car's setup from one of the gun forums. I assume that if he has a CHP he would be allowed to throw a towel over it if he wants to keep it attached to the console right? With a permit is it legal to conceal it anywhere in the car, or does it have to be on the person or in the glove box concealed?