• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The Card

Jojo712

Founder's Club Member
To StogieC and those in charge,

We want membership cards. I don't know how much your average donation is, but I'm certainly willing to Paypal up if I were to get a little Bravo Sierra membership card that allowed me to identify myself as one of yours.

You would have multiple benefits: mailing lists, money, and many members (you have no idea of the power of the card).

We'd get something in return: when someone at the range (or another forum) shows their NRA card, we can tell them "we've got something better," and we can Pull your card. A discourse can then ensue, convincing can take place, and membership will grow exponentially.

You can print them on your inkjet and hand-sign the first thousand (I want mine hand-signed); we can laminate them ourselves.

I give 35 bucks a year to the ACLU, and about the same to the NRA. I pay upward of 250 to the FL Bar. None of these stick up for my rights like you have and like you continue to do.

A card (names and logo in the front, creed in the back) would give us an identity and a heightened sense of belonging. It would give you better organization in the differing districts, and maybe even sub-organizations that could politicize and even help to legislate.

Give me a $#!++y card and I'll give you a decent donation every year. I'm certain that others agree.

StogieC

Campaign Veteran
The card and the window sticker are coming... Just have to be a sustaining member or higher to get it. We are getting the printer online for them fairly soon.

Jojo712

Founder's Club Member
The card and the window sticker are coming... Just have to be a sustaining member or higher to get it. We are getting the printer online for them fairly soon.

These are beautiful things. StogieC: when the college pays me on Friday, and I get the "executive" membership on Saturday, would I be able to count on a card once you get that printer up and running?

And whom can I call on Glenlivet-laden Friday afternoons to complain that "my card hasn't arrived and I want my human rights? When's that printer arriving? Is that a printer I hear back there?"

Let us know, StogieC. Membership has its privileges and right now Florida Carry (despite the iPad unfriendly website) is about to take the mantle from the NRA. NRA is akin to compromise.
When my wife or I run, we will list Florida Carry membership just before we list NRA. So what if they give us a B rating?

Looking forward to joining this weekend. Looking forward to harassing someone about my card. Lol

Rich7553

These are beautiful things. StogieC: when the college pays me on Friday, and I get the "executive" membership on Saturday, would I be able to count on a card once you get that printer up and running?

And whom can I call on Glenlivet-laden Friday afternoons to complain that "my card hasn't arrived and I want my human rights? When's that printer arriving? Is that a printer I hear back there?"

Let us know, StogieC. Membership has its privileges and right now Florida Carry (despite the iPad unfriendly website) is about to take the mantle from the NRA. NRA is akin to compromise.
When my wife or I run, we will list Florida Carry membership just before we list NRA. So what if they give us a B rating?

Looking forward to joining this weekend. Looking forward to harassing someone about my card. Lol

And, in case you're into bling, we're also gearing up with FC hats, shirts, cups, etc.!

77zach

Yes yes!. I think I'm a sustaining. At least that's what it says next to my posts over there.

Jojo712

Founder's Club Member
Magnificent. Joined today. I'll be requesting the bling card in a couple of weeks.