• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

pic ????

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Not Sure If This Is It But It Is Worth Watching!

does someone have a link or know where to find the pic Hubbert talked about at the picnic saturday of a guy in the background of a pres holding and assault rifle

This gentleman was in the news for a bit. This was during a town hall meeting in Arizona IIRC. This guy was portrayed by MSNBC incorrectly and they only showed him from behind while zoomed into his AR15. Fox was there and actually showed the same guy in his entirety which showed that MSNBC did not portray this person correctly. (Imagine that). This video is very informative and the guy actually speaks about OPEN CARRY and why he is doing it in Arizona. We should all take his advice and open carry. Oh how the NEWS lies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx4HqkqNnJU

littlewolf

This gentleman was in the news for a bit. This was during a town hall meeting in Arizona IIRC. This guy was portrayed by MSNBC incorrectly and they only showed him from behind while zoomed into his AR15. Fox was there and actually showed the same guy in his entirety which showed that MSNBC did not portray this person correctly. (Imagine that). This video is very informative and the guy actually speaks about OPEN CARRY and why he is doing it in Arizona. We should all take his advice and open carry. Oh how the NEWS lies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx4HqkqNnJU

Since when did an AR15 become an "ASSAULT " rifle is a semi auto not selective fire, semi/full auto .the media needs to get their weapons right. They make it sound like that "WHITE RACEIST was running around with a machine gun for god sake!nad may be get het contact lenses checked too.

B

bhancock

Brass that was way funny, best laugh I have had in a while. I would love to see the rest of their guides, like aggressive dog breeds and how to spot white conservatives.

M

McX

Damn it. Now I want to get that AK-47 that resembles that Barrett .50 cal again.

Gotta just love the .50. Fell in love with Ma Deuce back in the Army days.

you could always paint it orange to make it less threatening to the sheep......sorry, bad joke ther Kwick, you may chastize me for it.