• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pulled from Car for OC

SPOProds

So, Nancy Thurston in " investigative records" at the MSP, whom all FOI requests to through eventually, says all MSP vehicles have dash cams. She also said all dash cams record when blue lights are activated. However, there is no video(which Nancy found weird).

Any help on what to do now?

Sent from the back of a black van

Thundar

So, Nancy Thurston in " investigative records" at the MSP, whom all FOI requests to through eventually, says all MSP vehicles have dash cams. She also said all dash cams record when blue lights are activated. However, there is no video(which Nancy found weird).

Any help on what to do now?

Make a claim that the SP violated you then destroyed the dash cam footage. They WILL find the dashcam to disprove the sex assault allegation, then you say I meant civil rights violation not sexual assault.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Make a claim that the SP violated you then destroyed the dash cam footage. They WILL find the dashcam to disprove the sex assault allegation, then you say I meant civil rights violation not sexual assault.
Still a he said/she said situation.

SPOProds

Still a he said/she said situation.

The incident reports match my story ALMOST exactly.

Still waiting on the nonexistent dispatch records that were suddenly found.

Anyone know if a case(criminal or civil) has to be filed in order to obtain a subpeona?

skidmark

Campaign Veteran

Anyone know if a case(criminal or civil) has to be filed in order to obtain a subpeona?

Yes. Either.

In a criminal case (that they bring against you) it's called "discovery". They are obligated to tell you/your attorney everything they know, and epecially all exculpatory evidence they have.

You need to be talking with an attorney at this point. You should have been talking with one many posts ago.

As intuiging as this situation is to us in the bleachers, and as much fun as it can be to play detective, you need to be talking with an attorney, and KEEPING YOUR BIG MOUTH (and fingers) SHUT UNTIL THEY TELL YOU WHAT YOU CAN SAY.

stay safe.

SPOProds

Were you OC while operating the vehicle?
Was the Firearm loaded?
Do you have a Maine Concealed Handgun Permit?

Refraining from answering sorry.

Yes. Either.

In a criminal case (that they bring against you) it's called "discovery". They are obligated to tell you/your attorney everything they know, and epecially all exculpatory evidence they have.

You need to be talking with an attorney at this point. You should have been talking with one many posts ago.

As intuiging as this situation is to us in the bleachers, and as much fun as it can be to play detective, you need to be talking with an attorney, and KEEPING YOUR BIG MOUTH (and fingers) SHUT UNTIL THEY TELL YOU WHAT YOU CAN SAY.

stay safe.

Well said Skid. Thanks for the reminder. :beer:

RLTW!

Not even. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Maine allows UOC in a vehicle.

Not only is it allowed, but I'm pretty sure it's mandatory if you don't have a CC permit. Otherwise it is considered concealing a weapon which is illegal in Maine. (without a permit)

SPOProds

Not only is it allowed, but I'm pretty sure it's mandatory if you don't have a CC permit. Otherwise it is considered concealing a weapon which is illegal in Maine. (without a permit)

Correct.

since9

Campaign Veteran
Any updates?

Sent while swerving into the wrong lane...

I really have to ask why in the world you'd be posting this **** on a law-abiding message forum?

Do I "swerve into the wrong lane..." Heck no. That's dangerous, and potentially disastrous, i.e. lost lives. As a minimum, such behavior results in vehicular manslaughter.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
Because I can. **** **.

You have got to be kidding me...

There are a lot of ways you can respectfully answer that, simplest being "No."

Instead, you have to go be a hostile smartazz. People associate you acting like that to others trying to OC. It makes the rest of us look bad.

And why did you eat in your car? Did they ask you to leave?

And lastly....pointing at your weapon "posing" for a pic?

Are you a bloody moron?????

Troll status attained.

Last edited by a moderator:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Never seen so many ****** ***** in my life get so bent out of shape over a funny signature.

I asked if there was any updates. That was it.

You decided to go OT and b!tch about my sig.

Grow up.

Grapeshot....keep doing what you do.....protecting these thin skinned *********. Because I REALLY need this forum.

What a joke.

It is no joke. You have no more prividges than any other here - particularly not to insult others. Please cease.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
A: It's not particularly funny.

B: I for one wasn't "bent out of shape", so much as enjoying the irony of your contributions in the last few days. First you start what turns into a long argument over a member's slightly ungraceful handling of the McD's encounter, criticizing him for not behaving like your idea of a responsible gun owner over a minor lapse in decorum.

Then, when another member calls you out for behavior no less likely to be misconstrued as indicative of disregard (if not outright irresponsibility) in representing gun owners, you flippantly demonstrate precisely that disregard.

Which is, of course, your right. Still, the irony is far funnier than your sig line ever was. :lol:

Last edited: