• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

7/8 Wausau OC/CC Signing Meet-up

littlewolf

I think I can make it . It will give the other half an excuse to go shopping in the BIG CITY !

phred

Checking in with Phred, he said the signing itself is not open to the public and sent a request to Senator Galloway to see if he can get an invitation. The signing is in the same area as the Culver's in Rothschild where there have been two open carry meet ups and not far from Gander Mountain:

http://www.hotels.com/ho222687/grand-lodge-by-stoney-creek-rothschild-united-states/#description

Right now there are at least three different possible "parties". At the minimum, there will be an OC meet n eat at the nearby Culver's after the signing.

If you are planning to come to the signing and want to be involved afterwards, PM me or shoot me an email.

As things get fleshed out, I'll keep you updated. No matter what the case, it will be short notice. I don't have an invite (yet?), but I'll be at one of the gatherings afterwards.

safcrkr

I think I can make it . It will give the other half an excuse to go shopping in the BIG CITY !

I was thinking the same thing. I'm about 85 miles away. But my wife cannot take Friday off from work, because someone else from her department is on vacation this week, and they're shorthanded. She's not too happy about missing a trip to the "big city", and said if I want to go to Wausau, why can't we go Saturday or Sunday when she's off? Anybody who's married will understand what I'm talking about.

Elysium

Well I work but will see if I can attend afterwards. According to WAVEs Facebook page they may be in attendance outside the signing to protest. Would be great to see a large OC crowd in celebration.

Trip20

I should bring my bike down to drown out the WAVE protesters like the Patriot Guard does to those loonies who protest soldier funerals.

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
How fast can these tiddlers go?

I'd love to attend, but 175 miles one way is more than my budget can stand right now. I'm reviving a Geo Metro that has gotten up to 50 mpg, so maybe I can attend more of these functions in the future. I wonder how fast one of these tiddlers could go with four full-size 2A car poolers....? :uhoh: