• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Perfect example of how to NOT act while being confronted for OC.

MikeTheGreek

The guy in this video was respectful and quiet, the girl he was with? Sounds like a crazy person, and people like this hurt the cause, not help it.

I'm always calm and respectful when someone talks to me or approaches me..if I acted like this, I wouldn't be surprised if I got kicked out of everywhere and people kept calling the cops on me. :banghead::banghead:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxFrDgaqPyY

ron73440

The guy in this video was respectful and quiet, the girl he was with? Sounds like a crazy person, and people like this hurt the cause, not help it.

I'm always calm and respectful when someone talks to me or approaches me..if I acted like this, I wouldn't be surprised if I got kicked out of everywhere and people kept calling the cops on me. :banghead::banghead:

The "cop" says "Shut your phone off or I'll make you eat it." How in the hell is that acceptable?

Michigander

I don't make a habit of being either nice or rude to police, unless they are rude in which case I make it a point to be a jerk right back, but I have nothing against being rude to cops as a general rule if that is someones choice. We must always keep in mind that they are the muscle for a system that literally robs us at gun point of roughly half of our income. Whether someone agrees with the system or not, they have every right to be a flaming ******* towards them, they are not above us, we are above them. They are our hired servants, even if it's under the demand of their guns, we are in charge according to the constitution, and the obvious fact that if people everywhere no longer want to tolerate it, they only need to stop paying for it.

In other words, their privileged status as cops is infinitely inferior to her rights as a US citizen.

rightwinglibertarian

who was that at 2:51 making threats? One of the managers? "shut your phone off or i'll make you eat it" That's a threat and he's the reason people have guns. Cops should have arrested him. he sounded like a rude nutter who needed a brain transplant. Doesn't respect either the 2nd or the 1st Amendment.

Primus

I don't make a habit of being either nice or rude to police, unless they are rude in which case I make it a point to be a jerk right back, but I have nothing against being rude to cops as a general rule if that is someones choice. We must always keep in mind that they are the muscle for a system that literally robs us at gun point of roughly half of our income. Whether someone agrees with the system or not, they have every right to be a flaming ******* towards them, they are not above us, we are above them. They are our hired servants, even if it's under the demand of their guns, we are in charge according to the constitution, and the obvious fact that if people everywhere no longer want to tolerate it, they only need to stop paying for it.

In other words, their privileged status as cops is infinitely inferior to her rights as a US citizen.

Not sure where you live.... But around these here parts the police have nothing to do with getting your taxes.... The IRS does..

But to each his own I guess.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Michigander

Not sure where you live.... But around these here parts the police have nothing to do with getting your taxes.... The IRS does..

But to each his own I guess.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

You are trying to derive more specificity from my statement than I attempted to indicate. ANY LE officer who is paid is being paid by money which if you refused to pay you'd be arrested by them or their colleagues, or killed if you resisted with force. Due to this fact, it is utterly beyond any reasonable argument that we have every right to be rude to them.

countryclubjoe

The Senior Citizen mall cop that threatened harm, sounds like he was auditioning for a part in a mob themed movie. He needs to stop mixing his med's.

The not so Lady like young Lady, oh well, what can I say.

The young Ocer, did a good job, I would advise him to dump the young Lady,keep the weapon!

The young man that was threatened, he handled the situation well, however, he could have continued on a bit to bait the would be mob guy( he needs some lessons from Onus. LOL) had would be mobster follow thru on his threat, young man would be looking at a potential large law suit.

The sheriff seemed fine, he backed off when confronted by a citizen that knew his rights.. Hence KNOW YOU'RE RIGHTS.

Fun video.

My .02

Regards.

CCJ

stealthyeliminator

+1

What a great way to put it.

The lady was incredibly well mannered compared to the reactions of others that I have seen objecting to oppression by police. I won't go so far as to say I'd praise her/them for the way they handled it, but I sure wouldn't condemn them.

sudden valley gunner

You are trying to derive more specificity from my statement than I attempted to indicate. ANY LE officer who is paid is being paid by money which if you refused to pay you'd be arrested by them or their colleagues, or killed if you resisted with force. Due to this fact, it is utterly beyond any reasonable argument that we have every right to be rude to them.

Primus has been showed this many times, he pretends its voluntary because you don't leave, so you consented.

Last edited:

Bailenforcer

I agree and mom used to say you get more with Honey than Vinegar. No matter what I am polite and respectful, eventually it will disarm all except some the mentally ill ones.

Bailenforcer

If I owned that Mall and saw that video not only would he be fired, but he would be black balled so that he would never be a mall or trash dump security anything. His attitude was so bad if I was the cop I would have check his comments and told him if he continued to escalate with his threats of violence I would arrest him for making terrorist threats. Eat the phone? That would be intentional Felonious assault as a threat. I wonder what would have happened if the OC person made such a threat? We all know where that would have gone. That Mall wanna be cop should be fired and a petition should be gathered to present to the Mall owners, or face a boycott to the mall. I wonder how fast a Boycott will see the malls stores suing it over the violence threatening employee they hired.

The Senior Citizen mall cop that threatened harm, sounds like he was auditioning for a part in a mob themed movie. He needs to stop mixing his med's.

The not so Lady like young Lady, oh well, what can I say.

The young Ocer, did a good job, I would advise him to dump the young Lady,keep the weapon!

The young man that was threatened, he handled the situation well, however, he could have continued on a bit to bait the would be mob guy( he needs some lessons from Onus. LOL) had would be mobster follow thru on his threat, young man would be looking at a potential large law suit.

The sheriff seemed fine, he backed off when confronted by a citizen that knew his rights.. Hence KNOW YOU'RE RIGHTS.

Fun video.

My .02

Regards.

CCJ

FreeInAZ

Mike - this is the United States of America. It is still legal here to voice your objections and concerns in any way you like, to a point.

The first amendment is much like the 2nd, you either support it fully, or you don't support it at all. This is why we let Nazi's have their goofy say & protests in public. Why? Even though we don't like what they have to say, the minute we walk on their right to free speech, we have lost it ourselves. IMHO the manager of the venue was far more offensive and his words constituted assault, (threatened to do bodily harm) yet the sheriff did nothing to stop him, did he? This tells me that officer was practicing opinion enforcement and not upholding the law.

You are young, hopefully you never have to fight in the streets for the rights that most of your generation is so ignorant to, and so giddy to strip from others. A sad state of affairs indeed. :(

Last edited: