• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kevin Bacon

PistolPackingMomma

I guess he's alluding to my not being one of those uber obedient ethnic spouses...

Last edited:

carsontech

Activist Member
I've had a few Polynesian friends and there moms never seemed like that. If they are like that, where can I get one? :banana:

Last edited:

carsontech

Activist Member
train-derail-3.jpg

sudden valley gunner

I've had a few Polynesian friends and there moms never seemed like that. If they are like that, where can I get one? :banana:

No they are not like. And one reason why I find them attractive, they are free thinking, independent, strong willed females who will constantly challenge their man but at the same time take good care of him. (of course this is cultural and not racial).

And I was joking on your joke of get in the kitchen.....because you'd never say that to Polynesian partner. Unless you wanted a few lumps with dinner. :p

carsontech

Activist Member
lol. I might be mildly retarded, I have been ruining jokes more than usual this past week. Probably due to my wife being a few states away.

Do you want to be my "Polynesian partner"? ;)

Last edited:

Tony4310

I'm going to put my man thong on and put my gun on and dance around a fire chanting. I'll be back after i'm done!

Daylen

I'm going to put my man thong on and put my gun on and dance around a fire chanting. I'll be back after i'm done!

I think there is a requirement to have a large mustache if you are going to wear only a thong and pistol.

It's called the Connery or Zardoz Rule.

shootfishfly

First, let me say hello! I just joined the forum and was looking for a thread to introduce myself. I saw this one and thought maybe it was discussing Bacon's movie called "Taking Chance". I don't know what his politics are, but this movie is quite stunning. I highly recommend it. It's based on a short piece written by Lt. Col. Mike Strobl USMC. Neither Strobl's original short story or the movie based on the story make any political statement at all. It's about Honoring a fallen Marine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGtSfLNmdjY&feature=related

Last edited:

okboomer

OK, so we can still watch Tremors, what about the Lethal Weapon series?

Did someone mention men in thongs? Where? Pics, please :cool: