• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ed Koch Died

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
You find the death of someone who did you no wrong amusing?

I pray you find peace and solace.

Ed Koch was a great believer in Gun control among other things, right to the end....and yes, it gives me a lot of pleasure.

Now when Rudy Giuliani , another Gun Control fan and the author of "Virginians should be proud to take New York's Garbage", heads west...I'm gonna dance a jig!

Last edited:

stickslinger

Ed Koch was a great believer in Gun control among other things, right to the end....and yes, it gives me a lot of pleasure.

Now when Rudy Giuliani , another Gun Control fan and the author of "Virginians should be proud to take New York's Garbage", heads west...I'm gonna dance a jig!

+10

Cartwheels and back flips as well.

scouser

If Mr Nap derives great pleasure from Mayor Koch's death and is going to dance a jig when Mayor Guiliani dies, everyone had better cover their eyes when Mayor Bloomberg croaks because I fear he's going to celebrate by running naked along Monument Ave.

On second thoughts, that's too much effort isn't it Peter? He's gonna walk instead !!!

PistolPackingMomma

Lawl, he won't full on naked; he'll have to wear a belt at least! How else is he gonna OC?

....don't answer that ;)

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
If Mr Nap derives great pleasure from Mayor Koch's death and is going to dance a jig when Mayor Guiliani dies, everyone had better cover their eyes when Mayor Bloomberg croaks because I fear he's going to celebrate by running naked along Monument Ave.

On second thoughts, that's too much effort isn't it Peter? He's gonna walk instead !!!

What would worry me is that he would probably post pictures of the event. :shocker: :lol:

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
Despite their view on guns, if anyone had grown up in NY (as I had), you would understand what great Mayors both of them really were. I have a Guiliani autographed baseball on my desk and it was a pleasure meeting him last year.

No one is perfect.

va_tazdad

He won't be alone

I will be right next to him celebrating. And I grew up in NY. Nobody is perfect.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I'm told that Lori Haas can be a pleasant and articulate person too.

Still not going to allow any of my grand kids near her oven and I'd set her broom on fire in a heartbeat. :rolleyes:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I'm told that Lori Haas can be a pleasant and articulate person too.

Still not going to allow any of my grand kids near her oven and I'd set her broom on fire in a heartbeat. :rolleyes:

That's still no reason to celebrate someone's death.

Never said I was celebrating the demise of anyone - others are entitled to their opinions.

IMO - both are based on the opposition to OC and RKBA generally of those departed. Would you not "celebrate" the death/demise of Lucifer?

What these user/members are expressing is the welcoming of the absence from the field of these anti self-defense proponents.

OC for ME

We all must remember the political environment Koch and Rudi grew up in. They are New Yorkers and as such are predisposed to be anti-gun which is not bad per se. But translating their anti-gun stance to anti-liberty policy and law.....well, I ain't gunna lose any sleep over Koch and I will not lose any sleep when Rudi "moves on" either.

zack991

I'm waiting for Feinstein to croak, then I'll start dancing.

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/dancing/tumblr_l7qse5wJZ31qaqggd.gif

^ Just like that. (Click link, not thumbnail for full effect)

Agreed the old bat will never die, I refuse to wish the best to my enemy's who threaten my freedoms. I only wish them the worst karma to come back on them.

Ragnar Redbeard Excerpt from: Might Is right

‘Love your enemies and do good to them that hate you and despite fully use you,’ is the despicable philosophy of the spaniel that rolls upon its back, when kicked. Obey it, O! reader, and you and all your posterity to the tenth generation shall be irretrievably and literally damned. They shall be hewers of wood, and carriers of water, degenerates, Gibeonites. But hate your enemies with a whole heart, and if a man smite you on one cheek, smash him down; smite him hip and thigh, for self-preservation is the highest law.

Give blow for blow, scorn for scorn, doom for doom, with compound interest liberally added thereunto. Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, aye four-fold, a hundredfold. Make yourself a Terror to your adversary and when he goeth his way, he will possess much additional wisdom to ruminate over. Thus shall you make yourself respected in all the walks of life, and your spirit — your IMMORTAL spirit — shall live, not in an intangible paradise, but in the brains and thews of your aggressive and unconquerable sons. After all, the true proof of manhood is a splendid progeny; and it is a scientific axiom that the timid animal transmits timidity to its descendents.

Last edited:

Marco

To paraphrase Mark Twain, "I've never wished Ed Koch dead, but I will read his obituary with great pleasure."

As a former NYC with current ties to the NYC and the state a big 1+.
Now that my grandmother is died I'll never sent foot in NYC again if I can help it. My father will have to drive/fly to free america to see his grand kids from now on.

Ca Patriot

I dont think its right or appropriate to celebrate Kochs death. I have seen him on tv many times and he seemed like a decent person.

Honest people can have honest differences and debates in America.