• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

stopped in Bellevue I looked sad

jsanchez

was eating a hamburger at Burger King sitting out in the front yard buy my motorcycle

when all of the sudden every cop in Bellevue shows up

you know they're here to see you when they have that quizzical look ontheir face

only one person called the thought I looked sad they thought I was going to hurt myself the food at Burger King its not that bad

showed ID got the regular you know its not a smart thing to do nowadays

I asked him if it was a slow Sunday they said actually it's not.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
was eating a hamburger at Burger King sitting out in the front yard buy my motorcycle

when all of the sudden every cop in Bellevue shows up

you know they're here to see you when they have that quizzical look ontheir face

only one person called the thought I looked sad they thought I was going to hurt myself the food at Burger King its not that bad

showed ID got the regular you know its not a smart thing to do nowadays

I asked him if it was a slow Sunday they said actually it's not.

Dinner and a show. I have a great deal of free time. This could have been a lot of fun.

jsanchez

thought I had to show ID

officer one asked me if I had a concealed pistol license and since I was carrying a second gun in concealed I felt obligated by law to show it to him

retrodad

Well, need it(CPL) to carry, even openly, on a motorcycle, correct? So, unless it wasn't obvious that it wasn't your vehicle/conveyance, I can see a reason for an ask there.

Last edited:

Tacitus42

Well, need it(CPL) to carry, even openly, on a motorcycle, correct? So, unless it wasn't obvious that it wasn't your vehicle/conveyance, I can see a reason for an ask there.
No legal basis for any interaction with OP. NONE. But we already know the OP submits. Did you show them all the serial numbers you have written down? Or did you just hand the firearms over? You are no friend to OC.

golddigger14s

Activist Member
For those that don't know the OP: He usually carries a xerox of his ID, CPL, serial numbers, and pictures of all his guns so he can point out which ones he's carrying that day. WW II Nazi Germany would make him a saint.

jsanchez

Really, No legal basis.....?

No legal basis for any interaction with OP. NONE. But we already know the OP submits. Did you show them all the serial numbers you have written down? Or did you just hand the firearms over? You are no friend to OC.

So if a police officer asks you for your cpl and you are carrying a gun concealed, it is you opinion that you they have no legal basis because they were called here for an open carry incident?

I stopped carrying those papers with my id and serial numbers, not enough room in my pockets.

Do you think those open carriers in Texas are friends of OC, because I don't want to be in that group.

Last edited:

jsanchez

go along to get along. lol
best to just prostrate yourself and beg for lenience for the crime of being a free man. It's for officers safety.

The cops don't know whats going on, its there job to figure it out. I helped them figure it out at light speed. I bet your here for me, just sitting by my bike, having a burger and shake, in the shade, picnic style, yes I have a cpl,can I reach in my pocket to get it, the milkshake was good, sad? no officer the food here isn't that bad. Lt. says open carries not a smart thing to do nowadays, I reply peace and love Lt. Namaste, and the other officers crack up. Came across as a nice guy, didn't get guns pulled on me, cops go away with a funny open carry incident report to write, who knows they may even tease there Lt. in the future with peace and love, Namaste Lt. It was hilarious.

jsanchez

For those that don't know the OP: He usually carries a xerox of his ID, CPL, serial numbers, and pictures of all his guns so he can point out which ones he's carrying that day. WW II Nazi Germany would make him a saint.

Just be careful, Im not a subhuman mongrel. By the way Ted Nugent called he wants his shirt back.

Attachments

• teds shirt.jpg
    teds shirt.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:

twoskinsonemanns

The cops don't know whats going on, its there job to figure it out. I helped them figure it out at light speed. I bet your here for me, just sitting by my bike, having a burger and shake, in the shade, picnic style, yes I have a cpl,can I reach in my pocket to get it, the milkshake was good, sad? no officer the food here isn't that bad. Lt. says open carries not a smart thing to do nowadays, I reply peace and love Lt. Namaste, and the other officers crack up. Came across as a nice guy, didn't get guns pulled on me, cops go away with a funny open carry incident report to write, who knows they may even tease there Lt. in the future with peace and love, Namaste Lt. It was hilarious.

It's hard...very hard to stand up for your rights.
It's very easy to give someone a hard time on a forum when they don't do it.
Even still it's frustrating to see people flop for the cops unnecessarily.

Maverick9

The cops don't know what's going on, it's their job to figure it out. I helped them figure it out at light speed. I bet you're here for me, just sitting by my bike, having a burger and shake, in the shade, picnic style, yes I have a cpl, can I reach in my pocket to get it, the milkshake was good, sad? No officer the food here isn't that bad. Lt. says open carry's not a smart thing to do nowadays, I reply peace and love Lt. Namaste, and the other officers crack up. Came across as a nice guy, didn't get guns pulled on me, cops go away with a funny open carry incident report to write, who knows they may even tease their Lt. in the future with peace and love, Namaste Lt. It was hilarious.

FIFY

How about 'I do not consent to an encounter with you. You are free to go.'

Last edited:

sudden valley gunner

So if a police officer asks you for your cpl and you are carrying a gun concealed, it is you opinion that you they have no legal basis because they were called here for an open carry incident?

I stopped carrying those papers with my id and serial numbers, not enough room in my pockets.

Do you think those open carriers in Texas are friends of OC, because I don't want to be in that group.

Nope no PC or no RS.

They didn't know you were concealing, even if they did, they must not assume you are doing so unlawfully.