• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

C'ville (Charlottesville) area lunch 6/11/11 12:30pm

Marco

Feel free to join me and my kids for lunch on Saturday 6/11/2011 @ 12:30pm

1101 Seminole Trail
Charlottesville, VA 22901
434-975-4386

Family event

Hope to see you there.
I'll be the guy OC'ing with 3 kids in tow.

Last edited:

Jay

I think we are getting rid of the mother in law at the C'ville airport that morning..shhh Do not tell the Miss's I said that..lol

If so I will stop by and see if the other half wants to join.

jmelvin

Founder's Club Member
I'll have to mention this to the wifester. Charlottesville is just up the road a bit for lunch. Perhaps I can ping a couple of the other Lynchburgers to see if they might want to join up.

* Wifester says "Um sure" to " do you want to meet other OCers in Charlottesville for lunch?" I guess the 2 of us will see you there. I'll see who else I can drum up.

Last edited:

Badger Johnson

I'd do it but my partner won't even sit next to a family with kids at a restaurant.

You have my admiration for OC-ing and lunching in that situation. :)

jmelvin

Founder's Club Member
Looks like we may be in possession of Jero1987 and Mrs.Jero1987 for lunch tomorrow. I need to contact the wifester and see if she has coordinated with them.

jmelvin

Founder's Club Member
We're here at Cheeseburger in Paradise but don't see anyone else OCing. We're a skinheaded chunky guy, a skinny tall bearded guy and two women all OCing. Come find us if you're here please! :)

jmelvin

Founder's Club Member
Thanks for the invitation Agent19! It was nice to have lunch with you and the kids. I think I speak for all of us in saying that it was a delight to have lunch with new blood. :)

Marco

I'd do it but my partner won't even sit next to a family with kids at a restaurant.

You and the Mrs. might wish to steer clear of me than, I always have at least one in tow.

Thanks for the invitation Agent19! It was nice to have lunch with you and the kids. I think I speak for all of us in saying that it was a delight to have lunch with new blood. :)

The pleasure was ours!

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
You and the Mrs. might wish to steer clear of me than, I always have at least one in tow.

I can personally attest that his children are better mannered and better behaved than many adults that I have observed.

That and he is being in the finest sense what more should strive to be - a real father, provider and educator.

You and yours are always welcome to share a table with me. I think it would be better to say, I would be honored to sit your table.

Jero1987

I can personally attest that his children are better mannered and better behaved than many adults that I have observed.

That and he is being in the finest sense what more should strive to be - a real father, provider and educator.

You and yours are always welcome to share a table with me. I think it would be better to say, I would be honored to sit your table.

+1

Great father and great kids! The wife and I greatly enjoyed the company and conversation. :)