• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Refusing to Sell To Anti RKBA Municipalities

stickslinger

Good on them.

http://www.thepoliceloophole.com/

This is a list of companies that have taken the step to publicly announce that they will not sell items to states, counties, cities, and municipalities that restrict their citizens rights to own them
List is getting bigger --Mod added FUQ--

List is getting bigger.

Last edited by a moderator:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I posted this link in the Social Lounge. Perhaps not the appropriate place even.

But...this is a running list of distributors, manufacturers, small businesses that have...well, you figure it out :)

http://www.thepoliceloophole.com/

Tell you what, permit me to change the title of your thread to Refusing to Sell To Anti RKBA Municipalities and you'll get a sticky in Hot Topics!

Should contain a request to not sidetrack the thread with anti LEO rhetoric too.

This could be the straw that breaks the camel's back - places the blame on citizen disarmament where it belongs.

stickslinger

Tell you what, permit me to change the title of your thread to Refusing to Sell To Anti RKBA Municipalities and you'll get a sticky in Hot Topics!

Should contain a request to not sidetrack the thread with anti LEO rhetoric too.

This could be the straw that breaks the camel's back - places the blame on citizen disarmament where it belongs.

Permission granted sir!

:banana:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
A request has been made and seconded that we restrict this thread to listing those distributors, manufacturers, dealers that have stood up to be counted and will not do business with the anti municipalities. Off topic replies will be subject to edit/deletion.

Note: This thread is a result of merging thread and a post from the Social Lounge.

Last edited:

stickslinger

A request has been made and seconded that we restrict this thread to listing those distributors, manufacturers, dealers that have stood up to be counted and will not do business with the anti municipalities. Off topic replies will be subject to edit/deletion.

Note: This thread is a result of merging thread and a post from the Social Lounge.

Well, Grape.

The naughty list has since disappeared...and understandably.

Its nice to the nice listing still there though.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
The Good Guys - Alphabetically

A -B
ACE LTD., Alex Arms, American Spirit Arms, Badger Peak, Barrett, Big Horn Armory, Bravo Company USA, Bullwater Enterprises LLC

C - E
Cheaper Than Dirt, CMMG, Controlled Chaos Arms, Doublestar Corp, Exile Machine, Extreme Firepower Inc, LLC

H - K
Head Down Products, LLC, J&G Sales, Ltd, Kiss Tactical

L - N
LaRue Tactical, Liberty Suppressors, MidwayUSA, NEMO Arms, Inc, Norton Firearms

O
OFA Tactical, Old Grouch's Military Surplus, Olympic Arms, One Source Tactical

P - R
Predator Intelligence, Quality Arms Idaho, Red Jacket Firearms

S - T
Smith Enterprise, Inc, Spike's Tactical, SRT Arms, Tactical Solutions, Templar Custom, Top Gun Supply

W - Y
West Fork Armory, York Arms

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
[h=1]Gun Companies Boycotting Law Enforcement In Anti-Gun States Grow By More Than 700% In 1 Week[/h]
The list of companies that have decided to stop selling firearms and ammunition to law enforcement agencies, in states that are hostile to the Second Amendment and putting forth gun control legislation, is growing

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/02/g...row-by-more-than-700-in-1-week/#ixzz2Lm7wPWyr

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Should we boycott those that do not stop selling to these localities :^)?

I would say that it would be a good thing to support those that support us in word and deed.
icon14.png

fighting_for_freedom

I think everyone should take a moment and write a thank you note to one of the companies on the list. I sent one to MidwayUSA and Magpul through their contact links.

Even if you're not giving them money at the moment, I'm sure they will all appreciate the support.

Forty-five

I think everyone should take a moment and write a thank you note to one of the companies on the list. I sent one to MidwayUSA and Magpul through their contact links.

Even if you're not giving them money at the moment, I'm sure they will all appreciate the support.

+1

Won't be spending my money in anti-2A states either (unless it is with a pro-2A company). Skiing? There are plenty of other resorts in the west instead of in Colorado. Nix the Maryland beaches in the east too.

Last edited: