• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lizzy'z Green Cafe Fish Fry Friday OCT 15th Reminder! PLEASE READ!

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Not to take away all the excitement about the ruling that 941.23 is UNCONSTITUTIONAL but I have some great news for everyone planning on attending tomorrow's festivities!

I just spent several hours with Adam, his mother Lizzy and Justine (IIRC). The experience was great as was the food! Adam showed me the menu for Friday nights and it is NOT what I thought. It is a FULL BLOWN MENU FOLKS!

So it isn't just fried fish! He has Grilled Salmon, Baked Cod, Hamburgers, Chile and many more items I just cannot remember. So please folks, if you were thinking it was just fried fish it is NOT. It is a full blown menu and I hope everyone that is within a reasonable driving distance to please show our support and visit tomorrow night and as much as possible. I know Frank has been there quite a few times and I have now been there twice. My wife dined there this morning with me and really loves the cafe! If SHE likes it then it has to be good! :)

I hope we can get at least 20 members to show up and more if possible. Think of this as a celebration for repeal of 941.23! Bring your neighbors, bring your friends. You won't be disappointed! I hope to meet many of you tomorrow night!

Edited to add: Open carry is welcome and expected!

Address and phone number of the cafe:

3731 S Beaumont Ave
Kansasville, WI 53139
(262) 878-6162

Last edited:
M

McX

agreed RAK, let's start doing the bump on this thread, keep it to the top all day!

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
I agree! BUMP IT UP!

agreed RAK, let's start doing the bump on this thread, keep it to the top all day!

The meal was excellent (again!) and Adam dropped in a few minutes after we got there. We got there just after 9 and left a few minutes before 12. So...we spent a lot of time there with Adam, his mother Lizzy and Justine. It was fantastic! They showed me the menu for Friday evenings and I was floored. I had no idea it was a full blown menu. They have baked fish too so if you don't want fried you can have baked or grilled Salmon. I personally think I will have the grilled Salmon. There is quite a bit of food on the menu to choose from.

I am really looking forward to this event and now even more with the recent ruling about 941.23 being unconstitutional! That is fantastic news!

M

McX

The meal was excellent (again!) and Adam dropped in a few minutes after we got there. We got there just after 9 and left a few minutes before 12. So...we spent a lot of time there with Adam, his mother Lizzy and Justine. It was fantastic! They showed me the menu for Friday evenings and I was floored. I had no idea it was a full blown menu. They have baked fish too so if you don't want fried you can have baked or grilled Salmon. I personally think I will have the grilled Salmon. There is quite a bit of food on the menu to choose from.

I am really looking forward to this event and now even more with the recent ruling about 941.23 being unconstitutional! That is fantastic news!

you and Frank better have saved me a doggie bag!

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
I would let Adam know that so far there are 12 people who RSVP's on the facebook invite page. They are probably not all coming alone, so thats 24 people.

I had 3 or 4 rsvp's from my email blast.

I had another person respond that he was coming with 8 to 10 friends (I asked him about what time)

So 25 - 30 ppl so far from this end.

M

McX

i wonder if J.B might stop by, shake a few hands, stump a bit, and eat some fish. He'll for damn sure be safe there!

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Thank You All For RSVP'ing! Thanks Nik For Posting On Facebook!

I would let Adam know that so far there are 12 people who RSVP's on the facebook invite page. They are probably not all coming alone, so thats 24 people.

I had 3 or 4 rsvp's from my email blast.

I had another person respond that he was coming with 8 to 10 friends (I asked him about what time)

So 25 - 30 ppl so far from this end.

I will let Adam know tomorrow morning! Thanks to everyone who has responded that they will attend!

PROTIAS! I hope you can make it. I know it is a bit of a drive for ya but it usually is for most of us. Please try to make it! You won't be disappointed!

This can and should be a wonderful event for everyone and well worth the time! Adam is looking at rearranging the tables for more people and will have a full staff on hand. Now if it gets crowded (AND I HOPE IT DOES!) we will be given a time estimate on how long before we can be seated. Adam may be able to get a few tables for outside (which I think is a great idea) so some of us can sit out in the cool air and eat (and those of us who smoke can enjoy smoking too). I am not sure about the outside table idea but it is an idea that may turn into reality. I hope so.

I hope Spartacus makes it too. Spartacus YOU ARE INVITED so please attend!

Bring your family and friends! If you can come early then please do! Remember the restaurant opens at 4 p.m.! :)

Please remember to thank Adam, his mother Lizzy and the Staff for their hospitality and for inviting us!

M

McX

Rak, don't talk about tables outside i get a little sensitive about that. heh-heh

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Table Reservation For "The 5" !!

Rak, don't talk about tables outside i get a little sensitive about that. heh-heh

Hey, we can setup one table just for YOU guys! Not to worry, there will be many more than "5" of us there this time!

It will be a very nice evening for everyone!

M

McX

i will take comfort in the fact that the RAK-mobile will be there, equipped with the famous RAK-o-vision. Plus i think there might just be a few voice recorders lurking. table for 5 please.

protias

I will let Adam know tomorrow morning! Thanks to everyone who has responded that they will attend!

PROTIAS! I hope you can make it. I know it is a bit of a drive for ya but it usually is for most of us. Please try to make it! You won't be disappointed!

This can and should be a wonderful event for everyone and well worth the time! Adam is looking at rearranging the tables for more people and will have a full staff on hand. Now if it gets crowded (AND I HOPE IT DOES!) we will be given a time estimate on how long before we can be seated. Adam may be able to get a few tables for outside (which I think is a great idea) so some of us can sit out in the cool air and eat (and those of us who smoke can enjoy smoking too). I am not sure about the outside table idea but it is an idea that may turn into reality. I hope so.

I hope Spartacus makes it too. Spartacus YOU ARE INVITED so please attend!

Bring your family and friends! If you can come early then please do! Remember the restaurant opens at 4 p.m.! :)

Please remember to thank Adam, his mother Lizzy and the Staff for their hospitality and for inviting us!
Why don't you twist my arm?! lol

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Protias, I thought about trying to guilt trip you but decided...nah!

Protias, I thought about trying the guilt trip on ya but decided...nah! I remember the Sussex event like it was yesterday. That was my FIRST protest or demonstration event in my life. With that said you are one of the "Pioneers" for open carry in my book as are many of you guys and gals and I hope as many of you as possible will make it during the 6 hours Adam has the restaurant open tomorrow!

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Thanks Paul! Look Forward To Seeing You Guys Again Tomorrow Night

Thanks for the clarification! I hope it IS repealed! That would be "Constitutional"!

See you and your wife tomorrow night. My wife and family will also be attending!

protias

Protias, I thought about trying the guilt trip on ya but decided...nah! I remember the Sussex event like it was yesterday. That was my FIRST protest or demonstration event in my life. With that said you are one of the "Pioneers" for open carry in my book as are many of you guys and gals and I hope as many of you as possible will make it during the 6 hours Adam has the restaurant open tomorrow!
Well, I wasn't the first to start carrying. I didn't start to to carry until after MrGregg's event. Speaking of which, I haven't seen him on in a while. :( I was unfortunately one of the early ones to be harassed. :(

See you tomorrow! :banana: ...just needed some convincing. :p