• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Get Together in Troy, MO

ThePhotog

Let's plan a lunch in Troy, MO and enjoy our right to OC. I'd like to get a group of interested open carry people together to hear about a situation that the County Attorney think is exceptable.

Let's get this done. Between us we can come up with the date,time and location that works for everyone.

The Photog

mspgunner

Let's plan a lunch in Troy, MO and enjoy our right to OC. I'd like to get a group of interested open carry people together to hear about a situation that the County Attorney think is exceptable.

Let's get this done. Between us we can come up with the date,time and location that works for everyone.

The Photog

There is a "Troy" sticky at the top of the Missouri forum. I've been to Troy 3 times since the OC thing got a vote of confidence by the City Council.
You may want to post this under the Troysticky above. I'd be game again.
I'm at work now, when I get home I'll post the picture of a group of OCers at the Troy City hall.

Troy82911Best.jpg

Last edited: