• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Looking for some help

Gene Beasley

Is anyone still in contact with G20-IWB24/7? It appears he hasn't been here since 2011/2012; about as active as me. I am going to need to take care of some business, assuming that he hasn't changed real life professions. Any info appreciated. I'll be checking here as I've escaped the clutches of social media.

solus

Is anyone still in contact with G20-IWB24/7? It appears he hasn't been here since 2011/2012; about as active as me. I am going to need to take care of some business, assuming that he hasn't changed real life professions. Any info appreciated. I'll be checking here as I've escaped the clutches of social media.

you might find after over 10 years the bloke might have retired!

since you know his profession go use al gore's invention and look it up that way, especially since you know their name search that way...

best wishes and good luck

ipse

Last edited:

Gene Beasley

You lost me there...

blast from the past...

since you know his profession go use al gore's invention and look it up that way, especially since you know their name search that way...

ipse

I actually found a Bill of Sale but the printed name is not readable. At the time he was working at a funeral home in Tacoma. Mom is in hospice and will likely need to be cremated in the next day or two. Just happened that I bought a gun from him just after my dad died and he indicated then that he could have done the cremation a lot cheaper.

solus

You lost me there...

I actually found a Bill of Sale but the printed name is not readable. At the time he was working at a funeral home in Tacoma. Mom is in hospice and will likely need to be cremated in the next day or two. Just happened that I bought a gun from him just after my dad died and he indicated then that he could have done the cremation a lot cheaper.

knew why you were seeking him out, but after all this time the bloke might have retired...

suggest you contact mountain view who is quite fair and compassionate to deal with...

pm sent...

ipse

davidmcbeth

Banned
You lost me there...

Tip-O-The-Day : want something to remain legible for years and years ... use pencil or copy via a carbon Xerox ... graphite and carbon does not fade like ballpoint pen ink does. Will be legible as long as the paper exists.

Last edited:

Bill Starks

State Researcher

I sent him a message, he should be checking in soon. -Bill