• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC meet/greet...Portage...Sunday July 23...

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
What's a 4.5 hour drive? The WCI Picnic is around an hour and a half one way. See my carpool thread if you're interested.

WCI event and back, 4.5 hours. For me. Car pool you say... Hummm...

You just drive too slow! Seriously, I did underestimate, it's a little further than I thought from my house. I work in Sauk and if I go to Milwaukee, usually judge distances from there. That's my mistake. Anyway, still around 2 hours one way and it's nearly all interstate.

XDFDE45

Car pooling is always an excellent way of traveling to events. Me and my group will be renting a bus to get to the club picnic. MO
Once again I'm calling
bs.gif
on this as you refuse to answer my question as to what the 5 of us were wearing at the Starbucks this past Sunday. And since you have announced what you will be arriving in unless we see a bus dropping off you and your group the
torch.gif
will continue.

logables

Once again I'm calling
bs.gif
on this as you refuse to answer my question as to what the 5 of us were wearing at the Starbucks this past Sunday. And since you have announced what you will be arriving in unless we see a bus dropping off you and your group the
torch.gif
will continue.

I do not notice such trivial junk as to what people are wearing. We are a very fitness minded group and we will be walking x amount of distance to the club event. Saves on gasoline consumption. The bus will be stopping short of the club event. My opinion.

M

McX

I do not notice such trivial junk as to what people are wearing. We are a very fitness minded group and we will be walking x amount of distance to the club event. Saves on gasoline consumption. The bus will be stopping short of the club event. My opinion.

and you can just keep walkin- my opinion.

XDFDE45

Gee, how convenient
raisedeyebrow.gif
. The fact that you proclaim you won't be dropped off by the bus at the picnic and walking in from "x amount of distance" proves it. You are a little troll. Period. Full stop. End of story.

logables

Gee, how convenient
raisedeyebrow.gif
. The fact that you proclaim you won't be dropped off by the bus at the picnic and walking in from "x amount of distance" proves it. You are a little troll. Period. Full stop. End of story.

Nope, no troll here, my group trains regularly and the club event poses an opportunity to further our fitness agenda. It is quite sad that more people do not partake in a fitness program. A lot of obese people out and about, none in my group. My opinion.

protias

Gee, how convenient
raisedeyebrow.gif

The "bus" is probably his mom.

M

McX

Nope, no troll here, my group trains regularly and the club event poses an opportunity to further our fitness agenda. It is quite sad that more people do not partake in a fitness program. A lot of obese people out and about, none in my group. My opinion.

fit and ...........never mind, this is getting too easy- like fish in a barrel, smelly fish, but still just fish.

sst0185

:cool:

Attachments

• taiwan-gay-pride-parade-2009-06.jpg
    taiwan-gay-pride-parade-2009-06.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 127

Outdoorsman1

Off Topic...

Ok, pusseboxables showed its ugly little piss ant troll head over in the Lizzy's thread and now here...

What does it take to get someone banned... I guess EXTREMLEY ANNOYING ain't gonna get it done....

So I am gonna NOT repsond to any of it's posts and maybe we should ALL do the same with the goal of starving its little piss ant head to death (as in "Do Not Feed The Troll")...

Finally,

Hey pusseboxables.... As I told you in the Lizzy's thread... I will be at Lizzy's PROUDLY wearing my dark blue w/ white lettering O.C. tee-shirt and yellow on black O.C. hat... remeber that, and come over to say hello, I am so looking forward to meeting you.... maybe face to face you could convert me to your way of thinking and you would have a new member for your posse... worth a try...

On Topic...

I will be focusing on trying to attend the state picnic which excludes me from any other long distance meets....

Outdoorsman1

Last edited:
M

McX

Off Topic...

Ok, showed its ugly little piss ant trool head over in the Lizzy's thread and now here...

Finally,

Hey .... As I told you in the Lizzy's thread... I will be at Lizzy's PROUDLY wearing my dark blue w/ white lettering O.C. tee-shirt and yellow on black O.C. hat... remeber that, and come over to say hello at Lizzy,s, I am so looking forward to meeting you.... maybe face to face you could convert me to your way of thinking and you would have a new member for your posse... worth a try...

On Topic... I will be focusing on trying to attend the stae picnic which excludes me from any other long distance meets....

Outdoorsman1

i theorize the mods figure were all grown men, been in this place long enough we can hold our own, as long as we behave ourselves. if nothing else an amusing electron attestment to dealing with disruptors in an area. how we deal here is how we are percieved to deal out there, so be cool, as i try to....try to. some people going to be everywhere you want to be- like a mastercharge commercial. friday the cameras will tell the tale, at least to me. club?...........cute.

Outdoorsman1

i theorize the mods figure were all grown men, been in this place long enough we can hold our own, as long as we behave ourselves. if nothing else an amusing electron attestment to dealing with disruptors in an area. how we deal here is how we are percieved to deal out there, so be cool, as i try to....try to. some people going to be everywhere you want to be- like a mastercharge commercial. friday the cameras will tell the tale, at least to me. club?...........cute.

Good points....

Outdoorsman1

logables

Off Topic...

Ok, pusseboxables showed its ugly little piss ant troll head over in the Lizzy's thread and now here...

What does it take to get someone banned... I guess EXTREMLEY ANNOYING ain't gonna get it done....

So I am gonna NOT repsond to any of it's posts and maybe we should ALL do the same with the goal of starving its little piss ant head to death (as in "Do Not Feed The Troll")...

Finally,

Hey pusseboxables.... As I told you in the Lizzy's thread... I will be at Lizzy's PROUDLY wearing my dark blue w/ white lettering O.C. tee-shirt and yellow on black O.C. hat... remeber that, and come over to say hello, I am so looking forward to meeting you.... maybe face to face you could convert me to your way of thinking and you would have a new member for your posse... worth a try...

On Topic...

I will be focusing on trying to attend the state picnic which excludes me from any other long distance meets....

Outdoorsman1

A fair warning. Any harassment of me or my gun group will result in an immediate call to the local law enforcement. My opinion.

oliverclotheshoff

im gonna tell my mom on you wa wa wa dont cry LUNCHABLES

stand up and take it on the chin like a real man
if you cant handle a little raz then stop coming in here and stirring the hornets nest with your comments

firs and last thing i am going to say to you good bye

Last edited:

logables

im gonna tell my mom on you wa wa wa dont cry LUNCHABLES

stand up and take it on the chin like a real man
if you cant handle a little raz then stop coming in here and stirring the hornets nest with your comments

firs and last thing i am going to say to you good bye

I handle the raz just fine here on the World Wide Web. You are in no position to lecture me about posting here. In the real world, I take no harassment from anybody. My opinion.