• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Non Resident CCW

lessthan0

Anyone have any idea how long it's taking these days for the turn around time for a non resident CCW :eek:

Thanks in advance

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Anyone have any idea how long it's taking these days for the turn around time for a non resident CCW :eek:

Thanks in advance

Welcome to the site Lessthan!

No, as a matter of fact, since I don't have a CHP (NO CCW's in Virginia) and have no intention of getting one which is why I'm on an open carry board (No C anything required) I have no idea what the wait time is.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
Only anecdotal evidence -- a buddy of mine from Maryland got his last summer in approximately 3-1/2 weeks.

tim12232

Thanks in advance

12 weeks according to the VSP. Another person on another forum was told 8-10 weeks in Feb and it arrived in 39 days. I received my letter of receipt of payment beginning of March and it said 10-12 weeks and and I am on day 46 of waiting.