• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Knife thread.

cbxer55

Another leftie/rightie pair, Benchmade Ruckus. Small satin blade left, large black blade right. Nice knives, that do not inhibit your hands in your pockets due to the tip up arrangement. Smallest part of knife handle at top of pocket, easier to get your hands in there than tip up models allow.

Sure wish I knew how to take pictures that did not turn out blurry! WTF???

01010003_zpsc7a9ef40.jpg

01010002_zps2932ee5f.jpg

01010001_zps359ff517.jpg

Last edited:

Robert318

Sure wish I knew how to take pictures that did not turn out blurry! WTF???

I'm not a pro camera man by any stretch but do have a few ideas for you.
1) your camera shutter speed may be off, to slow.
2) some camera models have an option to only press the capture button half way which allows the camera to focus then pressing the rest of the way takes the pic.
3) your hands are shaky and a stand would help stabilize your camera.
These are just some possibilities but can affect how pics turn out.

cbxer55

All three of those pictures were taken using the halfway method. Square in the center of the photo flashes green when ready. Guess maybe I got shaky hands. Hmmmm, not god for aiming guns either. ;-)