• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast May 4th 2013

scouser

River City Diner
Parham and I-95.............» Map
803 East Parham Road

Official start time 9.30am, although some might be there earlier and some may wander in much later (why does everyone look at riverrat10k, 67GT390 and myself when I say that?)

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Some start earlier that they might luck out and get a cup of yesterday's coffee...iz good.

BTW - the management requests that if you do not drive a truck, please refrain from parking in front. It is embarrassing and reflects poorly on their image.

For Logan:

Last edited:

va_tazdad

I love day old mud

Some start earlier that they might luck out and get a cup of yesterday's coffee...iz good.

BTW - the management requests that if you do not drive a truck, please refrain from parking in front. It is embarrassing and reflects poorly on their image.

For Logan:

Golly Gee, does my Jeep Grand Cherokee with the mud, dirt and bugs qualify? ;>)

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
What member of the Central Committee/OMC was physically assaulted while preforming his choice of civic beautification along the Henrico right-of ways? There just might be digital recordings (video dash cam & audio) of that.

Further information will only be released upon the advise of council.

1245A Defender

Well,,,

What member of the Central Committee/OMC was physically assaulted while preforming his choice of civic beautification along the Henrico right-of ways? There just might be digital recordings (video dash cam & audio) of that.

Oh, Come On,,, Who,, What,,, Where,, Why....

Folks should not mess with members of The Old Mens Club...

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate

Uh Oh!:uhoh:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran

First of all, mob rule does not fly around here. It's counsEl, not some assemblage of the unwashed masses.

Second, a little stool pigeon has suggested that the local constabulary refused to rise to the bait of disarmament "for officer safety", making this a subject fit only for the discussion of what type/category of moran[sic] physically assaults someone openly carrying a purdy gun.

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Oh, Come On,,, Who,, What,,, Where,, Why....

Folks should not mess with members of The Old Mens Club...

Me myself, manager of local business who initiated malicious and intentional violent physical contact, near Brook and Parham Rd. Henrico 911 called, LEOs arrived in approx. 20 min, investigated and will file a report. Expect to take that report, copy of both digital dash cam and recorder to magistrate early next week for such action as he will allow.

I was not disarmed for officer safety and after completing the exchange of information, we proceeded on our separate ways.

JesterP99

Me myself, manager of local business who initiated malicious and intentional violent physical contact, near Brook and Parham Rd. Henrico 911 called, LEOs arrived in approx. 20 min, investigated and will file a report. Expect to take that report, copy of both digital dash cam and recorder to magistrate early next week for such action as he will allow.

I was not disarmed for officer safety and after completing the exchange of information, we proceeded on our separate ways.

What did I miss? How do I keep missing these kinds of things? Was this after breakfast then?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
What did I miss? How do I keep missing these kinds of things? Was this after breakfast then?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

:lol: I missed it too Jester. The details will come out soon enough.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
:lol: I missed it too Jester. The details will come out soon enough.

Have medical & incident report, filed FOIA request for detailed (w/names) report, confirmed legality of my activity with Planning/Zoning ordinances and met with the Administrative head of Henrico Community Maintenance.

Had a really nice lunch at Top Thai on Staples Mill Rd. - very reasonably priced too.

Bought 2 Lotto tickets - hope burns eternal.

OCd at all locations - zero problems.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Have medical & incident report, filed FOIA request for detailed (w/names) report, confirmed legality of my activity with Planning/Zoning ordinances and met with the Administrative head of Henrico Community Maintenance.

Had a really nice lunch at Top Thai on Staples Mill Rd. - very reasonably priced too.

Bought 2 Lotto tickets - hope burns eternal.

OCd at all locations - zero problems.
\\

Go get em Grapeshot!
Let me know if you need help.