• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Glenn Beck - control

Vwfinatic273

Has anyone read Glenn Beck's book Control? I found it today in the airport and have almost finished it already. For $12 you need to pick up a copy and read it!! Lots of facts which prove the media, liberals, Obama and anti-gun people wrong on their facts and accusations.

Tucker6900

Has anyone read Glenn Beck's book Control? I found it today in the airport and have almost finished it already. For $12 you need to pick up a copy and read it!! Lots of facts which prove the media, liberals, Obama and anti-gun people wrong on their facts and accusations.

I have. And its yet another common sense book about why the anti's are wrong. And I also finished it in record time:) Great read for those interested.

JoeSparky

Centurion
I have. And its yet another common sense book about why the anti's are wrong. And I also finished it in record time:) Great read for those interested.

Complete with references for any who chose to do ANY of their own research into the validity of the book! Mr. Beck FREQUENTLY advises all to never take what he says as truth without one doing their OWN RESEARCH just as we on this forum advise many/all that ask questions as guidance is provided.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior

IMHO - the very best read on this is Gun Facts by Guy Smith and it is free. Version 6.2 is now available and well documented/cited.

During his early days, Guy discovered that a great amount of the "information" being provided by gun control groups was just plain wrong. Thus, the Gun Facts e-book was created -- to debunk gun control myths and start the process of creating a civil and honest debate. Gun Facts has always been, and always will be a free publication. Guy's goal is to "get the information out there".

http://www.gunfacts.info/

Last edited: