• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Starting to see more people oc

importinvasion

Starting to see more people oc'ing here in Greensboro. :D saw someone carrying his Glock in Lowes food on Guildford road today. I know its not a big deal, but it seems like its always me carrying round these parts. Good JOB, hope to see more. Maybe high point and greensboro pd will start learning the law....too much to ask? :rolleyes:

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

nobama

Thats what its all about. I love to see people OCing,although I have only seen one guy out and about here in K ville,but its a welcome sight.

ArmySoldier22

Not so active around Mooresville yet. I've only seen one other guy oc. He only shows up when I walk past a mirror.

I've seen a guy just like that! He shows up in my bathroom all the time. I wish he'd stop watching me.

Outside of OC meets, I've only ever seen 2 people open carry. I've noticed a few people concealed carrying though.

REDFIVE48

Saw a guy last week in Burger King in Denver while I was OCing also, only other guy I've seen around at random.

Sent from C-3PO (my Android) using Tapatalk Pro

Glock19fan

I have only seen one other person OC in the Dunn, Coats, Angier and Fuquay area. Wish I would see more.

dmatting

I don't think I've seen anyone OCing in my area and I look for it. I'm wondering if you are seeing more people OCing because there are more people OCing or perhaps you are seeing more because you are now aware of it and even looking for it and your just seeing what was already there.

ArmySoldier22

I don't think I've seen anyone OCing in my area and I look for it. I'm wondering if you are seeing more people OCing because there are more people OCing or perhaps you are seeing more because you are now aware of it and even looking for it and your just seeing what was already there.

I'm not sure about the OP, but the couple people I've seen OCing have been within the last couple of months, and that's something I looked for even before I started OCing. Kind of a habit. But that could just be coincidence too, doesn't necessarily mean more people are doing it now. It would be nice if that was the case though.

Lol G22. to be fair I don't think most people would've noticed lol. It was just small things like the waist line slightly deformed on one side, or noticing a horizontal crease showing up in the back of somebody's shirt while they're walking. With as observant as LEOs seem to be, I think they would've been good in states where they have printing laws :p