• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Virginia teacher arrested after allegedly firing blank shots from gun at students

BillHoo

Kinda curious Bill.....

How much can you bench press?
What's your best 500 yard group?
What's your longest open water trip?
Do you reckon you'll live to 60?
:banana:

I'm sorry. I don't frequent this board as often to get everyone's level of humor.

Is that a threat?:(

In some cultures, shaking a bannana at someone is a threatening gesture.

Last edited:

sidestreet

Yeah, I was thinking along those lines too...,

It took me the overnight to get my thoughts more coherent. See my post at http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php?102124-Here-s-an-idiot .

Unflinching submission bothers me. I'm not saying everyone can be a hero. I am saying that the lack of opposition bothers me.

stay safe.

I wonder what would have happened if those kids had suddenly rushed that jerk and beat him sensele..., er, uh..., until the threat was stopped, I mean. Several things come to mind.

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I wonder what would have happened if those kids had suddenly rushed that jerk and beat him sensele..., er, uh..., until the threat was stopped, I mean. Several things come to mind.

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

It's a vo-tech school. Odds are they have a "Facilities Maintenance" training program there, with mops and cleaning chemicals along with those signs that warn you the floor is wet.

:D

stay safe.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I'm sorry. I don't frequent this board as often to get everyone's level of humor.

Is that a threat?:(

In some cultures, shaking a bannana at someone is a threatening gesture.

Damn boy...if you feel threatened by that, maybe you'd better stay with mom a little longer cause you ain't up to the real world yet!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Last edited:

mk4

if shaking a banana can be taken as a threat... :banana::banana::banana:
i wonder what a dancing monkey means... :monkey:monkey:monkey

BillHoo

Damn boy...if you feel threatened by that, maybe you'd better stay with mom a little longer cause you ain't up to the real world yet!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Gosh no one has a sense of humor here.

First you posture about your bench pressing, then infer you can take me out with a shot from 500 yards and dump my body out in open water....

Why? Just because I relate a tale about my poor, senile, narcoleptic algebra teacher who gave up his life savings to buy a Ferrari before he disappeared. (I really hope he didn't fall asleep while driving and end up in a ravine!)

:eek:

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Gosh no one has a sense of humor here.

First you posture about your bench pressing, then infer you can take me out with a shot from 500 yards and dump my body out in open water....

Why? Just because I relate a tale about my poor, senile, narcoleptic algebra teacher who gave up his life savings to buy a Ferrari before he disappeared. (I really hope he didn't fall asleep while driving and end up in a ravine!)

:eek:

:rolleyes:

You've been reading too many comic books!
I didn't threaten you. If I had, there wouldn't be any question about it!

I didn't tell you how much I can press or what my best groups are or how far I can paddle.

You made disparaging remarks about your teacher because he was 60. Lots of us are.
I'm over 60.
I was just curious to see if you were as big a hot shot as you came across, or just like to shoot off your mouth about your elders.

Now take a little advice and drop it!

BillHoo

Gee sir,

I apologize. I was only having some fun and thought you were in on it.

I didn't mean to rile you up, or hurt your feelings.

Apparently the emoticons don't translate too well here.

Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Gee sir,

I apologize. I was only having some fun and thought you were in on it.

I didn't mean to rile you up, or hurt your feelings.

Apparently the emoticons don't translate too well here.

Apology accepted.
I don't have any feelings but do get riled up.
Now...back on topic.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Apology accepted.
I don't have any feelings but do get riled up.
Now...back on topic.

The fact that the consequences of that Brazilian Exchange Teacher resulted in not being able to feel anything does not mean you have no feelings.

The fact that you are a grouchy, crippled curmudgeon* without a cockle to your heart is why you have no feelings.

:D

stay safe.

*Plank owner

2a4all

You've been reading too many comic books!
I didn't threaten you. If I had, there wouldn't be any question about it!

I didn't tell you how much I can press or what my best groups are or how far I can paddle.

You made disparaging remarks about your teacher because he was 60. Lots of us are.
I'm over 60
I was just curious to see if you were as big a hot shot as you came across, or just like to shoot off your mouth about your elders.

Now take a little advice and drop it!
As am I.

I retired before I turned 60, and I seem to remember that I had a little Toyota P/U at that time. It's economical operating costs permitted me to afford a couple of guns.

My wife has the fancy car.