• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Disturbing Washington CPL stats

sudden valley gunner

My vague post didn't help the matter. :D

Calvin's been on top of clarifying me a few times, maybe because he has met me and knows my personality a bit.

But since you brought it up, I would like to include that many are breaking the law and carrying concealed too.

Personally like Aktion mentioned I don't think those who constitutionally carry are not wrong for doing so, getting a permit is an infringement and an impairment, which both federal and state constitutions mention. Would I endorse or encourage the breaking of the law? No I don't. Do I judge someone for exercising the fundamental right to carry, absolutely not.

bikemutt

If we're backing out those not of age and those ineligible due to prior brushes with the law, we may want to consider backing out the antis as well. In other words, consider the universe of those willing and able.

I'm doing my part; convinced two good buddies to get their CPL this month. :D

sudden valley gunner

Me Openly carrying my firearm the last few years has added to the CPL and folks who didn't own firearms and went and bought. Just another added benefit of OC, making people aware that they too have the right to carry even if they are not necessarily for Open Carry.