• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"He has a gun!"

DEROS72

I'll stop by and say hi...

As for insurection which is not the topic we'll just throw the bastards out this Nov. that are screwing up this country.We have a leadership that is turning us into a third world second class welfare state and we can't stand for it.As for my weapons I keep them for personal and home protection and for the time I'll need to use them against such people that would try and usurp the Constitution or make us answerable to a foriegn body.We are America and we answer to no one.Nor do we have anything to apologize for and I will protect it from all enemies foriegn and DOMESTIC.Being a combat vet and well trained best get behind that.
Thats all that needs to be said and back to the topic......

A friend of mine just started his own business, making landmines that look like prayer mats.

It’s doing well. He says Prophets are going through the roof.

Last edited:

Aaron1124

I'll be working security at the Des Moines Safeway store this evening from 5:00 PM til 11:00 PM if anyone wants to come say hi. I'll be at the Seatac store off of Military RD from Midnight til 4:00 AM.

Aaron1124

It was good talking to you! Hope the rest of your night went well.
:)

Thanks. You too man. It was nice meeting both you and Jim. The rest of the night went pretty smooth. Picked up my next shift at midnight at the Seatac Safeway. It was completely dead. Time went by pretty slow.. but now I'm home, and I honestly have no idea why I am not in bed yet.

Iron_Colonel

Sounds like you did well in replying to that woman! I have OC'd in a couple Safeways down here near Olympia. Also saw another guy OCing tonight in an auto parts store. I asked him if he was a member of the forum, and he didn't know what I was talking about. But I informed him of the forum, and he said he was going to check it out. Hopefully so and we'll have another one!

Aaron1124

Sounds like you did well in replying to that woman! I have OC'd in a couple Safeways down here near Olympia. Also saw another guy OCing tonight in an auto parts store. I asked him if he was a member of the forum, and he didn't know what I was talking about. But I informed him of the forum, and he said he was going to check it out. Hopefully so and we'll have another one!

After working at various Safeway stores the last couple of weeks, I am pleased to hear that the employees are "use to" seeing open carry, and none seem to have any quarrels with it at all.

Although, at the Des Moines Safeway off of 216th, one of the younger female employees asked me who it was I was speaking with (It was DEROS). I told her. She remarked "Oh, he scared me a couple of months ago." I asked "Why is that?". I was expecting her to make a comment about OC. Instead she remarked something about an issue over a shopping cart. I honestly have no idea what she was talking about.

All in all, great experiences, aside from the woman who was supposedly so frightened that she decided to continue shopping in the store for another 20 minutes.