• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone kicked out Full Tilt yesterday?

trevorthebusdriver

So my friend, the manager of Full Tilt Ice Cream, posted on facebook that he asked an OC to leave the White Center store Friday afternoon around 4. I thought that was odd since he owns guns. Turns out he is just a huge opponent of OC. So you may want to CC or get your ice cream fix elsewhere...

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
So he doesn't hate the gun, he hates the people who don't mind carrying them openly (even bragging about doing it.) That's worse than those who kick people out from ignorance.

Dave_pro2a

Must be part of corporate culture.

Dave Harwell manages their Central District location, and he retweeted this:
https://twitter.com/PaulSzoldra/status/479065747662974976

Dave's twitter https://twitter.com/Hungry_Marmot

Dave himself:

374051_481324188565899_1208822537_n.jpg

What a winner ;)

Wait till someone get's shot at their CD location by a gang thug who illegally conceal carries, maybe Dave will change his tune... naw probably not even then.

Official FB page:
https://www.facebook.com/fulltilticecreams

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
So my friend, the manager of Full Tilt Ice Cream, posted on facebook that he asked an OC to leave the White Center store Friday afternoon around 4. I thought that was odd since he owns guns. Turns out he is just a huge opponent of OC. So you may want to CC or get your ice cream fix elsewhere...

Where's the link to the FB posting?

Difdi

So he doesn't hate the gun, he hates the people who don't mind carrying them openly (even bragging about doing it.) That's worse than those who kick people out from ignorance.

That attitude is what, in my opinion, is going to result in total gun bans. The antis might not all agree on what they want, but they do almost universally agree on giving the government the ability to veto gun ownership. And once the government can say no for any reason they like without consequences, you wind up with situations like California -- sure you can get a permit. But you won't.

Their opponents (us) are divided and often prickly individuals. We turn and savage eachother verbally at the drop of a typo, and are clannish in general. One group wants gun rights, but not if those open carrier nutjobs can carry their way. OCDO is very much in favor of carry of pistols, but not long guns. Other groups favor hunting weapons but are opposed to how many people are killed with handguns. OCDO is living proof that the old saw about an armed society being a polite society is a total lie that one of these days will be used against us.

As long as we divide our efforts this way, we can't end up anywhere but a total win for the antis.

Dave_pro2a

Oh geesh. It's a God damn beer 'bar' where idiotic hipsters can go get drunk while their kids eat ice cream.

Retarded loosers, setting a horrible example for kids.

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
That attitude is what, in my opinion, is going to result in total gun bans. The antis might not all agree on what they want, but they do almost universally agree on giving the government the ability to veto gun ownership. And once the government can say no for any reason they like without consequences, you wind up with situations like California -- sure you can get a permit. But you won't.

Their opponents (us) are divided and often prickly individuals. We turn and savage eachother verbally at the drop of a typo, and are clannish in general. One group wants gun rights, but not if those open carrier nutjobs can carry their way. OCDO is very much in favor of carry of pistols, but not long guns. Other groups favor hunting weapons but are opposed to how many people are killed with handguns. OCDO is living proof that the old saw about an armed society being a polite society is a total lie that one of these days will be used against us.

As long as we divide our efforts this way, we can't end up anywhere but a total win for the antis.

I don't see a win for the antis ..even with (and I agree) with your idea that there is fractionation of pro-gun people's viewpoints. Why? Because our natural rights trump all...people will not follow laws, people will not convict others, and the laws will become meaningless.

Did you hear how one group of antis have said that guns that can kill past 100 yds are not protected? I'm sure each of us have heard the proposals of the retarded that others have not heard.

Me? I think that ALL gun laws have no legal effect. Restrictions of ownership/possession laws are all bogus as well. Any freeman should be able to buy, own, carry any gun. Not many people agree with me but the group that does, I feel has grown and will continue to grow.

And the owners of the forum have no issue with long gun carry...they just want it to be a major focus of the forum.

And I think we all are opposed to the government being able to kill us without suffering severe penalties for doing so...and that our RKBA prevents or inhibits such mass occurrences that has occurred in other non-RKBA countries' histories.

Keep the faith !

Maverick9

Oh geesh. It's a God damn beer 'bar' where idiotic hipsters can go get drunk while their kids eat ice cream.

Retarded loosers, setting a horrible example for kids.

OK, gotta call you on that oxymoron.

Retarded=retentive as in constipated.
Loosers=freely evacuating; see diarrhea)

Can't have both, my fren. :)

Also 'idiotic hipsters' is redundant.