• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

(Video) Connecticut Patriot Warns Lawmakers, "I Will Not Comply"

Augustin

This 8 minute video is worth a watch.

In the video, Connecticut Navy Veteran and Firefighter John S. Cinque challenges the state's legislatures, and informs them in no uncertain terms that he “Will Not Comply” to Unconstitutional Gun Laws. The same sentiment is brewing amongst many gun owners in the state, hopefully making enforcement of such laws difficult or impossible.

With all these decent people refusing to comply with CT's Nazi-style law, just what are the authorities going to do? Just wait until somebody like the fine gentleman in this video is arrested and charged with a felony - things will really heat up as soon as the strong arm of the law starts to bully these folks.

"Connecticut Patriot Forewarned Lawmakers about Gun Registration: I Will Not Comply"

For link to video:

http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/03/c...ers-about-gun-registration-i-will-not-comply/

Haoleb

No problemo ... odd, I don't see people doing this today (only a fool would I think - or someone who likes thwarting off SWAT teams .... hmmmm)

There is going to come a time when people are going to finally stand up to these laws and say no more. I predict that time will be soon.

Augustin

This was from about a year ago .... many people said same thing to legislators

The Kelly Files clip aired last night included a short segment from the video and it was dated April, 2013.

I find the video even more interesting knowing that it is old. I can't help but think that many CT gun owners saw the film back then and it influenced their decision not to register their gun as well.