• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

De facto marshal law during manhunt (again)?

Primus

Help her do what, Primus? According to Jeff. State, nothing happened at the school. Do you have contradicting information about the photos in question?

Edit: Nevermind, this really isn't worth discussing or hashing out. It's perfectly plausible what transpired was completely innocent, with the gross lack of information we, or at least I have.
No one is alleging that anything happened there.

Why the hub bub about them being there before something happened? Isn't that an improvement over them being there after the fact to do the chalk outline thingy?

twoskinsonemanns

I don't think LEO intend this as some insidious freedom destroying tactic....

In a way I think your right. It was not an attack on freedom. People's individual rights and freedoms probably did not get even a cursory consideration.
I doubt they intentionally aimed to attack people's freedoms, they just bulldoze through them without acknowledgement.

Jeff. State

Banned
1) if the guy is willing to ambush and kill cops the thought is he will kill citizens. The reason is if your willing to to kill someone who has a gun, is trained to use gun and kill you back (sometimes), and can call hundreds more to help kill you, then a single lay person who is probably unarmed would be an easy target.

The second prong to this is kind of covered by another poster pretty well. If movement is free then the bad guy can easily just jump in anyone's car and drive away. This not only would allow him to get away but puts people at risk of getting hijacked. Also see point one. If he gets away he may move on to other targets that may not always be police.

We have MULTIPLE incidents in just the past couple weeks where your theory holds no weight. Those directly targeting LEOs/Govt. soldiers have ran around past CIVILIANS in their attacks. Frein has been loose for months? and has harmed no one other than the original targets, the 2 Canadian incidents in the Car and with the 30-30 ONLY harmed soldiers, the NYPD hatchet attacker ran around a pedestrian in the video to get at the cops, the Sacramento cop killer did hijack a vehicle after telling the driver he didn't want to hurt him and helped him unhook his work trailer before taking it, there are other as well.

The police are only protecting themselves when the grand manhunts like Frein's are launched, he was NOT a threat to the community.

Boston, Poconos, Ottawa, Sacramento/Auburn area, etc. police have turned these areas in to civil rights free war zones when their own are killed or injured. I guess I should be thankful they aren't so overreaching when a citizen is killed.

Last edited:

Primus

We have MULTIPLE incidents in just the past couple weeks where your theory holds no weight. Those directly targeting LEOs/Govt. soldiers have ran around past CIVILIANS in their attacks. Frein has been loose for months? and has harmed no one other than the original targets, the 2 Canadian incidents in the Car and with the 30-30 ONLY harmed soldiers, the NYPD hatchet attacker ran around a pedestrian in the video to get at the cops, the Sacramento cop killer did hijack a vehicle after telling the driver he didn't want to hurt him and helped him unhook his work trailer before taking it, there are other as well.

The police are only protecting themselves when the grand manhunts like Frein's are launched, he was NOT a threat to the community.

Boston, Poconos, Ottawa, Sacramento/Auburn area, etc. police have turned these areas in to civil rights free war zones when their own are killed or injured. I guess I should be thankful they aren't so overreaching when a citizen is killed.
Meh think what you want. Hows the saying go? Haters gonna hate?

Jeff. State

Banned
Primus: The pictures at the pre school speak for themselves. They are a nauseating disgusting example of what this "nation" has become.

"Good guys" wearing masks. BULLSH! Any, ANY LEO wearing a mask should be automatically known to all citizens as an adversary to the public.

No point discussing these incidents with you as your religious Statist belief system is as strong as any Southern Baptist who goes to church Sunday AM, PM and Wednesday evenings. Your God, The State, is all powerful over the subjects of it's creation, and your income coming from the "collection plate", ie TAXES, will always cloud your reason.

Statism: The Most Dangerous Religion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6uVV2Dcqt0

Jeff. State

Banned

HPmatt

Misread the headline - thought it read 'Marshaul' law. THAT W/b a good day.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

davidmcbeth

Banned
I agree.

But there's a difference between gang/crime related and some d bag on a shooting spree. Your smart enough to know that.

Some d bag who only targeted a whooping 2 cops ? Sounds like a personal issue with these cops ~ unlike gangs who shoot people indiscriminately ~ I think your thoughts have it reversed.

XD40sc

Goes right along with the warrant-less house to house searches and being thrown out of your own home at gunpoint in Boston last year.

And there were no protests, or even questioning after the fact and the unarmed 19 year-old they were looking for was caught. The sheep merely went back to grazing.

Jeff. State

Banned
Goes right along with the warrant-less house to house searches and being thrown out of your own home at gunpoint in Boston last year.

And there were no protests, or even questioning after the fact and the unarmed 19 year-old they were looking for was caught. The sheep merely went back to grazing.

No protests or questioning?????

NO, it was FAR worse than even that, the THUGS who went door to door like the SS were APPLAUDED and thanked by their slave population.

AmeriKa in all it's glory was on display in Watertown MA.

scouser

I think the though might be two fold ( disclaimer this just opinion) . 1) if the guy is willing to ambush and kill cops the thought is he will kill citizens. The reason is if your willing to to kill someone who has a gun, is trained to use gun and kill you back (sometimes), and can call hundreds more to help kill you, then a single lay person who is probably unarmed would be an easy target.

I understand your position and kind of agree. Your thought is that he was singularly targeting police so therefore was no threat to anyone. But the question is what if he decided someone was in his way? Or that since he easily got away with the first shooting he'll move on to other targets. Again, if he's crazy enough to ambush cops (coward) then a normal citizen would be easy prey.

The second prong to this is kind of covered by another poster pretty well. If movement is free then the bad guy can easily just jump in anyone's car and drive away. This not only would allow him to get away but puts people at risk of getting hijacked. Also see point one. If he gets away he may move on to other targets that may not always be police.

Just a thought. I am actually curious what their reasons on paper are for this. Maybe a records request of some sort is needed.

if the cops are armed and trained and willing to shoot back to kill, how is attacking them the sign of a "coward"? (crazy perhaps, but not cowardly if your target has the ability to fight back) Surely a "coward" would pick the "easy prey" from the outset. Also, aren't cops normal citizens or are they abnormal citizens?

How many non-cops did this man kill, injure, assault, or flip the bird to in the past 6 weeks. No, HE hasn't been the danger to the "normal ctizens" ..............

Primus

if the cops are armed and trained and willing to shoot back to kill, how is attacking them the sign of a "coward"? (crazy perhaps, but not cowardly if your target has the ability to fight back) Surely a "coward" would pick the "easy prey" from the outset. Also, aren't cops normal citizens or are they abnormal citizens?

How many non-cops did this man kill, injure, assault, or flip the bird to in the past 6 weeks. No, HE hasn't been the danger to the "normal ctizens" ..............

I meant coward as in ambushing guys from the tree line.

If your implying they are not because they are attacking another armed trained (sometimes) individual then that backs up my premise they are a danger to society in general.

scouser

If your implying they are not because they are attacking another armed trained (sometimes) individual then that backs up my premise they are a danger to society in general.

Where would you recommend he ambush them from? If you're going to ambush a target that can fight back, then it takes a special kind of stupid to jump out in front of them and shout "boo"

Last edited:

stealthyeliminator

Where would you recommend he ambush them from? If you're going to ambush a target that can fight back, then it takes a special kind of stupid to jump out in front of them and shout "boo"

He's calling the alleged murderer a coward as an insult or taunt, not as an observation.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran

American patriots hav a long history of ambushing the enforcers of a corrupt government from the tree line, and from behind stone fences. It started well before that little meeting at the rude bridge in '75. And at the time the ones doing so were considered kooks with lots of folks saying it was not bad enough [yet] to warrant doing so. Only later, when the wining side got to write the history, were they determined to have been in the right.

"If it's time to start burying our guns, it's time to start digging them up." The only question is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkvlbxZPfvc

stay safe.

color of law

Accomplished Advocate

So, the "Patriots" that hid behind trees and ambushed the Red Coats were cowards?

Discounting the government's announced reasons for the attacker's motive, the lone wolf is just a lone wolf until others join his cause. That's when everything changes.

Primus

He's a coward because he ambushed then ran away.

For the record, the patriots initially did line up or jump out and say boo. They got slaughtered. THEN they resorted to guerilla warfare.

My issue is he's not fighting for freedom. Hes not fighting to keep soldiers from his house. Not fighting for a right to vote or representation for taxes. He's not fighting to even own guns (he already had them).

Our founding fathers declared WAR. They did this for INDEPENDENCE. What did this loser do? He killed a guy and ran away.

What makes him any different then any thug in an inner city that kills another person and flees? NOTHING.

To compare him with true patriots is to taint their name.

Let me ask this. What did that trooper die for? If this guy was killed what would he have died for? I'll wait patiently.
American patriots hav a long history of ambushing the enforcers of a corrupt government from the tree line, and from behind stone fences. It started well before that little meeting at the rude bridge in '75. And at the time the ones doing so were considered kooks with lots of folks saying it was not bad enough [yet] to warrant doing so. Only later, when the wining side got to write the history, were they determined to have been in the right.

"If it's time to start burying our guns, it's time to start digging them up." The only question is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkvlbxZPfvc

stay safe.

So, the "Patriots" that hid behind trees and ambushed the Red Coats were cowards?

Discounting the government's announced reasons for the attacker's motive, the lone wolf is just a lone wolf until others join his cause. That's when everything changes.

stealthyeliminator

For the record, the patriots initially did line up or jump out and say boo. They got slaughtered. THEN they resorted to guerilla warfare.

My issue is he's not fighting for freedom. Hes not fighting to keep soldiers from his house. Not fighting for a right to vote or representation for taxes. He's not fighting to even own guns (he already had them).

Our founding fathers declared WAR. They did this for INDEPENDENCE. What did this loser do? He killed a guy and ran away.

What makes him any different then any thug in an inner city that kills another person and flees? NOTHING.

Let me ask this. What did that trooper die for? If this guy was killed what would he have died for? I'll wait patiently.

I don't think anyone is trying to justify the guy's actions... The point is justification or lack thereof doesn't determine whether or not he's a coward. Ambushing as a tactic isn't necessarily cowardly. There's not really evidence that he's a coward. that's all. Maybe he's a complete pos, a murder, a scumbag, whatever... But calling him a coward for ambushing is purely an insult, or taunt, not an accurate observation. I think we're deviating from the op quickly. Let's get back on track. Marshal law is bad. Go.

twoskinsonemanns

We don't know his motivation. I hope we find out the truth. There have certainly been some despicable acts inflicted on innocent people that would make me at least understand a person seeking revenge in this manner (even if not openly condoned).