• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This will give you guys and gals a laugh

*1911_man*

imported post

What the hell?
Just lost more faith in humanity.

+1 for the baby thing though, i dont care for babies. (not that id ever want to hurt one, just so you know)

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

The assumption that gun owners can't distenguish the difference between the sound of a balloon popping and a gunshot, is totally assinine.

But then again, I suppose we should ban ballons in public just to be on the safe side.

GWbiker

imported post

That grade school quality video was made in California.

*1911_man*

imported post

I kinda caught that too, the guy walking by the guy sitting down was i think latino.

I still cant get over how incredibly poorly made that video is.

lockman

State Researcher
imported post

The person that caused or induced the balloon to rupture caused undue alarm and should be charged with disorderly conduct. Popping balloons are known to startle people. Balloons are also a choking hazard to children and a child molesters lure.

GF

imported post

Task Force 16 wrote:
The assumption that gun owners can't distenguish the difference between the sound of a balloon popping and a gunshot, is totally assinine.
Of course, they think that we are stupid and we are just dying to take someone down :banghead:.

Dahwg

imported post

I notice the cowards disabled comments. I wonder why the antis are so against divergent viewpoints? Could it be that when forced to debate the merit of their position on facts as opposed to emotion they are epic failures?

crisisweasel

imported post

Dahwg wrote:
I notice the cowards disabled comments. I wonder why the antis are so against divergent viewpoints? Could it be that when forced to debate the merit of their position on facts as opposed to emotion they are epic failures?

The Internet is not really about debate, it is about soliloquys disguised as debate.

In my experience, few people really ever enter into any discussion to learn anything or to truly test the veracity of their viewpoints, but, rather, to make speeches, or bludgeon opponents with their point of view.

This is not limited to any specific faction; it seems to be the general state of things.

In any case, what is there to say to this video, except "Highly amusing!"

I'm half tempted to make my own where a guy wanders on camera in the same backyard set, wearing a grease-stained apron, as if he's been grilling.

"Who wants steak?" he asks. He steps forward and trips over someone's shoes, and the steak knife he is holding goes right through a baby's (a doll's) face. Stunned, he holds the knife up, the baby impaled on it, as if it were a giant fleshly lollipop.

After a moment of stunned silence, everyone looks to the sky and cries "WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

Fade out to white titles on black background that say, "Steak knives kill."

GWbiker

imported post

Dahwg wrote:

Ah...I see someone else has attempted to debate the Brady Bunch LOONIES on this Facebook page...

http://www.facebook.com/bradycampaign

Thos.Jefferson

imported post

GWbiker wrote:
Dahwg wrote:

Ah...I see someone else has attempted to debate the Brady Bunch LOONIES on this Facebook page...

All I saw was a bunch of blather about how guns are evil blah blah blah.

GWbiker

imported post

Thos.Jefferson wrote:
GWbiker wrote:
Dahwg wrote:

All I saw was a bunch of blather about how guns are evil blah blah blah.

Do attempt to sign in on Brady Campain Facebook Page, then attempt to make an opposing comment on a thread.

That's when the fun begins....:banghead::banghead:

We-the-People

imported post

How about we make THISvideo:

ACT ONE:

SHOT ONE: Down city street, Starbucks about 3 stores down.

ACTION: Aguy walking towards the Starbucks on the opposite side of the street. He stops across the street, pulls up his sweat shirt, removes a handgun and "racks a round" into an big black SCARY pistol. He then puts on dark sunglasses one of those funny "nose mustashe" Groucho Marxs type rigs and starts to cross the street.

SHOT TWO: Gunman stops in his tracks as camera pans across street to show two Open Carriers entering the Starbucks. Camera then pans back to gunman removing "disguise" and walking down the street while looking nervously behind him.

SHOT THREE: Same angles as SHOT ONE but instead of Starbucks, it's a Peets Coffee.

Ya see where I'm goin don't cha?

ACT TWO:

REPEAT SHOT ONE and ACTION from Act One then:

ACTION: Gunman walks across the street and enters the Peets Coffee as he pulls his gun.

SPECIAL EFFECTS ONE: As Gunman enters Peets the screen fades to black then a "Criminals Welcome" or "Self Defense Free Zone" sign scrolls up from the bottom of the screen.

SPECIAL EFFECTS TWO: As Sign centers on screen and stops the sound of gunfire and screaming is heard.

SPECIAL EFFECTS THREE: As gunshots and screams are heard the sign from Special Effects One FLASHES into "How do you wantyour coffee?".

bomber

imported post

We-the-People wrote:
How about we make THISvideo:

ACT ONE:

SHOT ONE: Down city street, Starbucks about 3 stores down.

ACTION: Aguy walking towards the Starbucks on the opposite side of the street. He stops across the street, pulls up his sweat shirt, removes a handgun and "racks a round" into an big black SCARY pistol. He then puts on dark sunglasses one of those funny "nose mustashe" Groucho Marxs type rigs and starts to cross the street.

SHOT TWO: Gunman stops in his tracks as camera pans across street to show two Open Carriers entering the Starbucks. Camera then pans back to gunman removing "disguise" and walking down the street while looking nervously behind him.

SHOT THREE: Same angles as SHOT ONE but instead of Starbucks, it's a Peets Coffee.

Ya see where I'm goin don't cha?

ACT TWO:

REPEAT SHOT ONE and ACTION from Act One then:

ACTION: Gunman walks across the street and enters the Peets Coffee as he pulls his gun.

SPECIAL EFFECTS ONE: As Gunman enters Peets the screen fades to black then a "Criminals Welcome" or "Self Defense Free Zone" sign scrolls up from the bottom of the screen.

SPECIAL EFFECTS TWO: As Sign centers on screen and stops the sound of gunfire and screaming is heard.

SPECIAL EFFECTS THREE: As gunshots and screams are heard the sign from Special Effects One FLASHES into "How do you wantyour coffee?".
thats awesome