• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

JB Van Hollen talks about McDonald vs. Chicago on NBC-15 Madison 7/7/10 6:40am

paul@paul-fisher.com

From his Facebook page

Tune in to NBC 15 tomorrow morning at 6:40AM. I'll be on to talk about a recent 2nd Amendment ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court in the McDonald vs. Chicago case.

'Tomorrow' being today, 7/7/10.

I can't get the station so if anyone can give us a synopsis that would be awesome!

protias

hmmm.... asked about gun posession said YES they are registered?

REALLY?????? do we have a seceret database from the yellow federal transaction form? hmmmm

No one really knows what the government keeps from the 4473. I should find an ATF employee and befriend him...

BerettaFS92Custom

:)

No one really knows what the government keeps from the 4473. I should find an ATF employee and befriend him...

it would be interesting to know since that is basically what he said during the interview for sure

not that it matters, as i beleive that we all as a whole here are law abiding citizens and believe in the freedom now afforded us by the SCOTUS ruling.. except in black river falls ,,,