• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

And Now the WILLOW SURPRISE this year!!!!

DEROS72

As some of you may know I have been recently blessed financially in huge way and have much more flexibility regarding our events and BB-Q's.So many of you have stood by me through many hard times and have been better friends than I have had all my life.Put up with driving me to hospitals and making sure I get to appts.etcYou guys pulled off probably the best 2A rally this country has seen to date on the state level.

So in light of that there will as usual be the great food and company.There will be the 2011 Open Carry awrds .The prizes are going to be super this year culminating in the ,

I had to put up with Jim Beal and his stupid hair grand prize,a new AR-15 or Mini-14 tactical.
Just a way of saying thanks guys.I sure appreciate all of you.You to Green!

sirpuma

Wowzers, those are some major prizes. I just wish I could help the OC community more but most everyone here in Kitsap are already cool with it and so it's no big deal to OC here. I'm happy to help out where I can, especially for someone with nicer hair than me. LOL

OrangeIsTrouble

I'm confused, did you copy and paste this from someone else or are you just speaking in third person? :confused:

I can't wait til the willow meet this year though. There will still be no pistol in holster...and I'll leave the AR at home, just for you Jim. :D

DEROS72

Your Ok Green. I will announce the date later.For now I'm going to look forward to our camp trip and take a minute to regroup. Remember guys it's about protecting the Constitution and our gun rights i general.Everyone has contributed here and it's appreciated.

DEROS72

Will you give me one after my fopah a year ago? :uhoh:

Of course.

If Squeak wins however it will come with tar and feathers.:lol:

And By the way Bin Laden is Dead.Killed by special forces in Pakistan.(Fox News)Latest.We have his body.

Just Us

Of course.

If Squeak wins however it will come with tar and feathers.:lol:

And By the way Bin Laden is Dead.Killed by special forces in Pakistan.(Fox News)Latest.We have his body.

Squeak no!! Who won last year? Who passed out the tickets? I'm just jealous.

1245A Defender

well,,,

I'm confused, did you copy and paste this from someone else or are you just speaking in third person? :confused:

I can't wait til the willow meet this year though. There will still be no pistol in holster...and I'll leave the AR at home, just for you Jim. :D

then their is that pesky, 4th and 5th amendment thing,,,,
a guy I know,,, cant tell if he is 16 or 60.

no ID, stand on your rights,
got some permission from the place,
you are good to go...

Trigger Dr

Whew Deros with prizes as that I may have to cross the cascades to show up.

Dave, It would be more appreciated if you were to "show up" in support of our western meetings and OC than for the chance at winning a prize.

Johnsmith1521

Ok, I'm still a newbie on this forum, what's this willow thing? Btw, great rally on Saturday, I wish I could of stayed longer but my 4 month old was have in diper problems if you know what I mean. See everyone at the next meet!

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
Ok, I'm still a newbie on this forum, what's this willow thing? Btw, great rally on Saturday, I wish I could of stayed longer but my 4 month old was have in diper problems if you know what I mean. See everyone at the next meet!

We hold a rally every year at the apartment complex where Deros and I live, usually in late July. Last year I think we had about 80 people show up.

ETA: The name of the complex is Willow Lake Apartments.

Jeff Hayes

Dave, It would be more appreciated if you were to "show up" in support of our western meetings and OC than for the chance at winning a prize.

Well said Dr.
Its pretty sad when someone needs the possability of a payoff to support his/her rights. I believe that Jim is planning on publicly saying thank you in a big way to someone that went way out of his/her way to help Jim out on many occasions. BigDave I believe that leaves you out of the running for big prize/thankyou.

BigDave you are a smart guy but becuse of your inability to play well with others your smarts are pretty much wasted and that is a shame. I mostly simply ignore you but I felt your responce to Trigger DR warrented a responce. I never see you at any events East side or West side. Do you ever contribute finacialy even $5 would be a big help. Do you know that Deros, M1, Fetch, Dwordinger and several others regularly pay for ralleys, picnics, etc out of their own pockets.

Show up to something, anything it may help you understand the rest of us and us to understand you.

Now I will go back to simply ignoring you.

Johnsmith1521

We hold a rally every year at the apartment complex where Deros and I live, usually in late July. Last year I think we had about 80 people show up.

ETA: The name of the complex is Willow Lake Apartments.

Thanks for the heads up! That sounds sweet, but I think this time I'm going to leave the kids at home. :)

BigDave

Opt-Out Members
Orphan if ignorance was bliss you are one happy puppy!

Lets see, door prizes are often offered because of why, to increase attendance and with the two who have spoken up are not even in the planning of such but want to spew your garbage.

So I guess you will be at the door to determine who and who is not eligible to enter the drawing to what extent, hmm to tall, short, fat, thin, do not know them, never seen them before .... get over yourself.

Last edited: