• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NM Gun Rights Facebook Group

PracticalTactical

http://www.facebook.com/groups/275469932469512/

Just wanted to let everybody here know about the new New Mexico Gun Rights Facebook group.

Please join right away, and invite all of your friends. I'd like to get as many people on it as possible. Once we have a few people together, we'll start on our first project, which will be to protect our right to self defense and RTKBA during states of emergency.