• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lizzy's Has Closed. The regularly scheduled meet is canceled

protias

Just a reminder, this Friday is the day. I'm not sure if I'll be attending though.

protias

Just a reminder, this Friday is our monthly dinner at Lizzy's. Once again, I'm not sure I'll be able to make this one.

benraines

Hello folks, just in from overseas an thought I would introduce myself and join my fellow comrades in arms. I'm new to open carry and this looks like a good opportunity to meet some same minded folks. Currently living in Chicago area and looking to move to Wisconsin this summer. Can't take much more of these anti freedom people here in Illinois.

What time do ya'll gather to eat? I understand I can open carry legally in the restaurant? I don't have a CCW at all but will get one from Utah soon and then from Wisconsin once I become a resident.

Looking forward to meeting a bunch of good folks!

Last edited:

protias

Hello folks, just in from overseas an thought I would introduce myself and join my fellow comrades in arms. I'm new to open carry and this looks like a good opportunity to meet some same minded folks. Currently living in Chicago area and looking to move to Wisconsin this summer. Can't take much more of these anti freedom people here in Illinois.

What time do ya'll gather to eat? I understand I can open carry legally in the restaurant? I don't have a CCW at all but will get one from Utah soon and then from Wisconsin once I become a resident.

6:30-7 is when most people start to show up. We can carry in the restaurant without any issue and we already have permission to carry in the bar area.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
See You All Around 6:30!

It's been a long while since I've been able to make it. I'm planning on being there around 6:30 or so. Hope to see John and Frank and the rest of you I haven't seen in quite a while! :banana:

Phil Shnyder

I hope you can come up benraines, the owners are very nice.:D

M

McX

must have been a meeting of the "Blind Alligator' bunch. with attendance reflecting such.

Last edited: